Dallas ladies ROCK

I'm in little rock today for business and have been trying to find someone to hook up with but nothing, nada, zip zilch. You'd think in a city that gave the world Bill Clinton I could find a lady who wants to party but noooooooooooo.

I reached out to a lot of ladies and only got one response and she was trying to help but couldn't hook me up with anyone here. To her credit she was not in little rock this week.

Guys, our DALLAS ladies are awesome. So beautiful, so many and so simple to get in touch with.

Thanks DALLAS I never knew we had it so good.
Sooo, why didn't you do your research before you got there, and pre-screen with the ladies you were attracted to?

The situation in Little Rock with LE is still shaky. If you don't have P411, ladies are very wary of getting busted. You coming in from out of town, and wanting something same day is fishy, and no one is risking that. Yes, Dallas is larger, and women are more understanding of business travelers, but as a man who travels, it's always in your best interest to scout the talent and make your intentions known beforehand.

Better luck next time, darling!

• jwood
  • 02-24-2014, 07:46 PM
Check Benton, Ar. if you have a p411. Same as Little Rock
Thanks so much for the kind words. Dallas does have a lot of great ladies here.
Sooo, why didn't you do your research before you got there, and pre-screen with the ladies you were attracted to?

The situation in Little Rock with LE is still shaky. If you don't have P411, ladies are very wary of getting busted. You coming in from out of town, and wanting something same day is fishy, and no one is risking that. Yes, Dallas is larger, and women are more understanding of business travelers, but as a man who travels, it's always in your best interest to scout the talent and make your intentions known beforehand.

Better luck next time, darling!

Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

Tiffani, I did that. I started my search three weeks ago and searched here and P411 and . . . GASP . . . backpage.

I sent out messages, appointment requests and ended up dry.

Oh well.
Tiffani, I did that. I started my search three weeks ago and searched here and P411 and . . . GASP . . . backpage.

I sent out messages, appointment requests and ended up dry.

Oh well. Originally Posted by J.Wayne
Really? As in, 'no response' ended up dry? With P411, that's a hard sell. I thought P411 requests makes panties moist. I know they make mine moist...

That is a bummer. Welcome back, darling!