Providers Leaving the Industry

I know a girl, whom I see on a regular basis who wants out.

I remember seeing a link to help women leave.

Could someone provide that to me?
  • jl411
  • 06-19-2011, 07:21 AM
Well if they want to retire they have to have a session with me. Where is Marissa Ryder again?
The "I'm LEAVING" info is just above the "WELCOME BACK" info!
Good Luck to your friend Red Tex
jeez, even a serious request gets a couple of jokers.

red, hope heather's info can help your friend get to another space/phase in her life.
not to be rude but if she wants out its as easy as stop taking appointments,unless she has a pimp or has a drug problem I dont see why it anyone would need "help" just seems like common sense get a different job lol
not to be rude but if she wants out its as easy as stop taking appointments,unless she has a pimp or has a drug problem I dont see why it anyone would need "help" just seems like common sense get a different job lol Originally Posted by misslillylockhart
LMAO you have so much to learn grasshopper
Missy you have a hard heart. It is freaking hard.

Www.newlifenewfriends.org

I am going to institute a personal sin tax. Maybe 5% of what I spend and send it to them.
Why would anyone want to leave? It's a fun job with great hours and great pay.
Why would anyone want to leave? It's a fun job with great hours and great pay. Originally Posted by werner33

....and you have been a provider for how long???

Red Tex, best of luck to your friend. I'm rootin' for her
  • MRMR
  • 06-19-2011, 10:00 PM
Dannie,
I love ya!
As far as wanting out I think we all wish it was as easy as closing the book and picking up a new one. Just look at some of the recent threads on the Guy's side (007/and I wish him the best). I am there with him and I am sure it is just as hard on the Ladies side. No Pimp (I wouldn't give it up/LOL) and No drugs. Pretty broad brush to stroke with. I wish those that want out the best.
Red, Good Luck to Her.