Every ho needs one of these

• Zeman
  • 12-02-2016, 06:51 PM
in addition to the ever present half empty pack of Newports...................

http://imgur.com/gallery/HhPlYuc
It might also keep the BSer from leaking into her pants!
  • ron32
  • 12-03-2016, 07:42 AM
Come on thats just lube for the next guy...
Lmfao
I think a lot of guys should wear one.
Merry Christmas, Baboono. What's your size?
Merry Christmas, Baboono. What's your size? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Still cockstalking me. You're pathetic.
Wholly fuck bambino, you would make a fortune if you went gay.
Wholly fuck bambino, you would make a fortune if you went gay. Originally Posted by bigguyt
Yeah, Two cockstalking, cocksuckers on this hooker board can't quit trying to sniff my balls. I really don't get it. But faggots will be faggots.
  • DSK
  • 12-21-2016, 06:58 PM
Merry Christmas, Baboono. What's your size? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Man charged in ‘Vote Trump’ black church arson is member of congregation

The man who allegedly set fire to a black church in Greenville, Mississippi, and spray-painted it with the words “Vote Trump” is a member of the church.

Police arrested Andrew McClinton on Wednesday in conjunction with the arson of Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church, which was burned and vandalized on Nov. 1, a week before Donald Trump was elected president.

A bishop from Hopewell told the Associated Press that Mr. McClinton is a member of the predominantly black church.
The suspect is charged with first-degree arson of a place of worship.

Merry Christmas to you, Yssup Rider!!!
Wholly fuck bambino, you would make a fortune if you went gay. Originally Posted by bigguyt
He's well known at Austin's gay beach...
Man charged in ‘Vote Trump’ black church arson is member of congregation

The man who allegedly set fire to a black church in Greenville, Mississippi, and spray-painted it with the words “Vote Trump” is a member of the church.

Police arrested Andrew McClinton on Wednesday in conjunction with the arson of Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church, which was burned and vandalized on Nov. 1, a week before Donald Trump was elected president.

A bishop from Hopewell told the Associated Press that Mr. McClinton is a member of the predominantly black church.
The suspect is charged with first-degree arson of a place of worship.

Merry Christmas to you, Yssup Rider!!! Originally Posted by DSK
Hello, Jack!
He's well known at Austin's gay beach... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you hanging with Tatts? Are you sleeping in a dumpster with him? Are you eating chocolate covered kumquats? Stupid pig.
  • DSK
  • 12-23-2016, 07:21 AM
Hello, Jack! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I see you choose not to apologize for championing a now thoroughly discredited story. You should be highly ashamed of yourself, and embarrassed at your puerile dupability.
Are you hanging with Tatts? Are you sleeping in a dumpster with him? Are you eating chocolate covered kumquats? Stupid pig. Originally Posted by bambino
Where is that little cocksucker at, his 3 months should be up. Maybe he flew the coop after trump won.