Backpage Underage

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/ci...ersion=pgevoke

If they look to young they most likely are.
  • cabot
  • 04-17-2017, 03:03 PM
Wow. Anyone have a cache of that ad?
Unlikely, the article itself is from 2012.
Unlikely, the article itself is from 2012. Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
When I looked at the date on the newspaper it was from yesterday...wonder how the fuck that works.
Haha. Back in 1990 I was 15 and took my brothers ID and banged a girl at the Roman V.
Roman V. Originally Posted by J15202
I loved that fucking place!
Yep...used to get handjobs right in my seat in afternoon palace...or head to roman...a kid I went tobhigh schools mom worked there..renee I believe..older w dark hair....a tatted blonde there gave really good coverred head...actually she was better at it coverred that when it wasn't...
"possessing instruments of crime" aka condoms, high heels, nylons, lube, sex toy, birth control, makeup, cell phone, perfume...
"possessing instruments of crime" aka condoms, high heels, nylons, lube, sex toy, birth control, makeup, cell phone, perfume... Originally Posted by Lexxxy
please come arrest me....
please come arrest me.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Spread em!
Spread em! Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Isn't that what we should be saying? I know I am old but have things changed that much?
Isn't that what we should be saying? I know I am old but have things changed that much? Originally Posted by mrjeff1977
Eh, if a gorgeous woman wants to restrain my arms and legs so she can tease, torment, and otherwise have her way with me...I'mma let her.
  • ron32
  • 06-12-2017, 08:06 AM
And then walk out of the room with your wallet, phone, car keys. Or her BF/pimp comes in and decides he wants to try some greek on you, or use you as a punching bag. I'd never trust any of these women with restraining me.
And then walk out of the room with your wallet, phone, car keys. Or her BF/pimp comes in and decides he wants to try some greek on you, or use you as a punching bag. I'd never trust any of these women with restraining me. Originally Posted by ron32
All depends on who you chose. I've been a professional Dominatrix for 8+ years without an issue. I've been in the bdsm scene since 19 as well.
And then walk out of the room with your wallet, phone, car keys. Or her BF/pimp comes in and decides he wants to try some greek on you, or use you as a punching bag. I'd never trust any of these women with restraining me. Originally Posted by ron32
If we're venturing into reality instead of playful fantasy, you're damn right I'm not letting anyone restrain me if I don't trust them. I also wouldn't be taking my wallet or phone to the session...just the donation and a single car key.

Also, as a general rule, I have high standards for my providers.