Saw this on facebook

http://www.wfrv9.com/mckeesport-penn...nia-residents/

Pretty neat little story. I lived in Mckeesport for a couple years as a kid, and live in the general area as well. I've also been to Veltres before, very good food. But I find it odd that no one recognized him, unless he was all shaggy and unkempt.
It's fake.
How would you know that?
How would you know that? Originally Posted by Albedo
From their about page:
DISCLAIMER:
wfrv9.com is a satirical and fantasy website. None of the articles on wfrv9.com should be considered true and are simply works of satire or fantasy meant for entertainment purposes. The satirical and fantasy articles on wfrv9.com poke fun at our celebrity obsessed cultures and the politically correct world we’re forced to live in.
I bet you are the reason we have 90% of the spam out there, because you actually click on it...
From their about page:

I bet you are the reason we have 90% of the spam out there, because you actually click on it... Originally Posted by zip2121
That's the first time I've heard about their site, let alone been on it. Just saw a post on FB, which I rarely use, and the post had replies, so I believed it, big whoop.
“You shouldn't believe most of the things you see on the internet.” --Abraham Lincoln

Yes, you believed it, and then you passed it on to other people. You were unsuspectingly propagating the BS1 virus, rather than inoculating yourself with a healthy dose of double-checking and skepticism. You may not like it, but that is everyone's responsibility in today's world. If someone doesn't believe that, then they are either a non-pajorative "useful idiot" or someone actively & knowingly trying to spread the bull.

Think of it this way… approach every website offering up information for you to consume as another whore promoting her wares. Keep your wits about you and be watchful for the metaphorical mouth sores, unmarked car in the lot outside, and the thug hiding in the shower, right?
Wait, I thought it had to be true if its on the internet? The next thing you'll be telling me is all the emails I get promising me a larger penis are fake. WTF!?

And I don't know about the rest of you jerkoffs, but I believe everything I read on Facebook. I mean they have photos and videos and everything. Seriously!
Lol. I lived in White Oak for about 10 years. Im sure if it was a true story Im leaning towards 90% chance he got robbed 10% chance he banged that big titted Lexy/Lexi chick in one of her many abandoned home incall locations in Da Port