Cigars?

Enjoy them? Hate them? Or are they just part of your 5 year plan to quit cigarettes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDnfNzmV0FM

I think I'm beginning to enjoy a good cigar...
I don't smoke at all and sure as hell can't stand the smell of cigars. I'd rather smell someone smoking a Marlboro Red or Camel before they light up a cigar.
rolled up dog shit!
Doesn't get better than a good cigar and a mojito or mint julep. I know it's cliche, but sometimes a cliche is a cliche for a reason. Okay, it does get better, but then we're back to the hobby and then the cigar is no longer just a cigar. ... (we all know somebody was gonna make the joke. ...)
Bolivar and Booker's and I am a happy guy..
I bought 5 sticks of the Cuban Bolivar Corona's about a year ago. It may be time to give one a try.

I'm enjoying the Cohiba Maduro Genios right now.

I'm like Shorty and Giteneny said though, if I'm not enjoying the cigar, I can't stand the smell at all.
...I think I'm beginning to enjoy a good cigar... Originally Posted by jim1995
Let me know if you'd be interested in a Bill/Monica role-play. Hehe

You could pretend you didn't have sexual relations with this woman.

You could pretend you didn't have sexual relations with this woman. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

I'm down for that! I would want something a little more sexy than that blue dress she wore. I'm thinking you've got something in your closet that I would like.
Keep a blue dress handy Ginger....
I bought 5 sticks of the Cuban Bolivar Corona's about a year ago. It may be time to give one a try.

I'm enjoying the Cohiba Maduro Genios right now.

I'm like Shorty and Giteneny said though, if I'm not enjoying the cigar, I can't stand the smell at all. Originally Posted by jim1995
I prefer them and Trinidad personally. But brought back some San Cristobals I have been neglecting and need to try.
I enjoy a good cigar from time to time. If you can't get out of the country...try www.finestcubanscigars.com Legit, ships from Hong Kong...and not terrible prices.

You could pretend you didn't have sexual relations with this woman. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Holy Shit! Im wishing I had a cigar at this moment- Ginger come home now, Ill be in the shower..
I enjoy a good cigar from time to time. If you can't get out of the country...try www.finestcubanscigars.com Legit, ships from Hong Kong...and not terrible prices. Originally Posted by Flyboy182

Ordered online a few times. Now with less restrictions I prefer to pick them up in person.
I much prefer in person myself...but it is far less expensive to order online.
I much prefer in person myself...but it is far less expensive to order online. Originally Posted by Flyboy182
Not when you parlay it into 4 days of good eating, drinking, and banging some hot locals for free it isn't

State Department wants person to person.. Can't deny it when you get that personal now can you??