Not Parking in AMP Parking Lot

Would it be wise, from a risk mitigation perspective, to NOT park your car in the lot with the AMP and instead park a couple blocks away?

After all, your license plate can identify you.
I do as you suggest. Park two blocks away in a residential neighborhood and walk back to the AMP.

Most cities in California have laws that allow for the seizure of automobiles involved with arrest for Pandering. Note I said arrest, not conviction.

You still may be able to get your car back, but would have to argue why.

Pimping and Pandering are misdemeanor and PD will not spend time driving through residential Neighborhoods attempt to find your car.
Not sure about risk mitigation, but I don't ever park directly in front of the AMP; however, if it's a strip center I don't hesitate to park in the lot.

I generally go in with just cash and my car key and leave everything else in my vehicle.
Good point Herb, agree with leaving everything locked in your car. I do bring in my hobby phone, sometimes you will find a lady that will allow you to snap photos!
Would it be wise, from a risk mitigation perspective, to NOT park your car in the lot with the AMP and instead park a couple blocks away?

After all, your license plate can identify you. Originally Posted by p@ssw0rd
Just say fk it Yolo. Luckily the last couple of amps are strips so you got other shops around. I park furthest away from the spa entrance.
I do as you suggest. Park two blocks away in a residential neighborhood and walk back to the AMP.

Most cities in California have laws that allow for the seizure of automobiles involved with arrest for Pandering. Note I said arrest, not conviction.

You still may be able to get your car back, but would have to argue why.

Pimping and Pandering are misdemeanor and PD will not spend time driving through residential Neighborhoods attempt to find your car. Originally Posted by Fizley
PD will not spend time driving through residential Neighborhoods attempt to find your car.

But they will drive through the AMP lot with the mounted cameras on the police car that can take a picture of your license plate and instantly know who you are. Furthermore they will log the location of your car in a permanent data base.

Caught you once is probably not a problem; but, caught your location over 100 times this year - or month - and they know where you are going most of the time. So park your car in a church parking lot.

PD will not spend time driving through residential Neighborhoods attempt to find your car.

But they will drive through the AMP lot with the mounted cameras on the police car that can take a picture of your license plate and instantly know who you are. Furthermore they will log the location of your car in a permanent data base.

Caught you once is probably not a problem; but, caught your location over 100 times this year - or month - and they know where you are going most of the time. So park your car in a church parking lot.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence

Thank you JR. Another great reason why to park in a residential neighborhood and walk back to the AAMP.

Plus, the walk will give you opportunity to see things had you just pulled into a parking lot.
Any first time visit to a lady deserves caution of arriving early and watching the surrounding for 15 minutes, or more. I once saw the PD setting up some observation posts. I still don't know if it was for something else because I just walked away at a normal pace, and didn't look back: it was not worth the risk.
I park in front. I. Am. Getting. A. Massage.
If that is illegal then why is a business existing with an open sign.
If that is illegal then why is a business existing with an open sign. Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
yep
If that is illegal then why is a business existing with an open sign. Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
There is a gutsy logic here. Good post.
There is a gutsy logic here. Good post. Originally Posted by FLWriter
None of us are concerned about getting a message and parking in the parking lot.

I am only concerned at massage parlors that are known all over the internet, with many reviews that say extras are available, or places that advertise extras. These are known as grey areas and remember in some states all that is needed for an automobile seizure is an arrest.
Do you guys actually think cops will be following you around because you park at an AMP ? I would be more worried about someone you know seeing your vehicle at the AMP . If someone I know has seen my vehicle at an AMP my reply would be so what I like a good massage .
Do you guys actually think cops will be following you around because you park at an AMP ? I would be more worried about someone you know seeing your vehicle at the AMP . If someone I know has seen my vehicle at an AMP my reply would be so what I like a good massage . Originally Posted by FightFan
Don't think it has anything to do with them following me around. My life is fairly boring. That actually might provide a thrill...Cue the Bullet Movie Car chase.

I would be more concerned about a visit at my home asking questions about why my car was parked in the parking lot of a known place for prostitution. Why I was there? or services received, or did I have sex there?
  • UHB
  • 11-02-2020, 12:06 AM
and your city would become a ghost town within a few decade