Over winter

Ok so moving from SoCal to KC I knew would be a climate shock but am I the only one over this cold weather lol the snow was pretty at first now it just keeps me inside cuddled up in blankets 😂 Hope everyone has a great Thursday!
yep

I was born & raised in Texas...
when I was 40,I moved to Bend Oregon...it was so cold there in winter! I hated it! So after 2 years, So I packed up & I did a sabbatacal camping trip for the summer to Missoula Montana & Yellowstone..I LUVED Montana {in the summer ;lol}..but when It started getting cold,I said screw this and moved to Phoenix!
I Luved it there except for summer..lol
Then I moved to New Orleans..it was nice MOST of the time....then due to family issues I moved to Springfield Mo...wow I like the summers,but HATE winters.

I have been hidig south january & february...but it was chilly down there at times too...so I decided I was coming home yesterday...I got as far as mid Oklahoma and now I am stuck in a hotel w icy roads!

Ughhhhh I dont know whats worse...freezing weather or steamy summers! lol

stay warm sweety!!

So
Yeah, the weather here changes at the drop of a hat. Been here all my life. Not really a fan of winter but a few days at a time is bearable. When it stays around for weeks at a time, then I hate it.
Yeah, the weather here changes at the drop of a hat. Been here all my life. Not really a fan of winter but a few days at a time is bearable. When it stays around for weeks at a time, then I hate it. Originally Posted by TailHooked
Exactly! Seems to me there would be decent place around that's nice all year? I'm pretty geographically a literate so I couldn't say where
You should move to Texas, KC sucks!
You should move to Texas, KC sucks! Originally Posted by FiddleSticks
What about that month of near hundred degree weather you have down there? Pacific NorthWest is cooler, greener and it isn't that cold near the coast in the winter. Some rain but not that bad.
gurlllll...this is when it's time to take ya show on the road. How was SoCal...I'm sure you had a very good time during the SuperBowl festivities...smh welcome to #KCisTHEtown
You should move to Texas, KC sucks! Originally Posted by FiddleSticks
I hope you enjoy far West Texas in July!