GPS, got you on my radar girl!

What's an app?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
APP is short for application I believe.
A program if you will.
Most times it refers to cell phones.
I am glad I did get everyone talking on here! I would like to say LE will be onto anything and everything they can they are Roach like! lol! So, most won't drive the distance for a girl.... hmmmm.. this is very interesting and I will take this into account! thank you!
So, most won't drive the distance for a girl.... hmmmm.. this is very interesting and I will take this into account! thank you! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Oh, I don't think that is true, for the most part. Given the right timing. I would sooooo, drive the distance to see you!

I have to agree that I also think it would be a really bad idea. Being a low volume and under the radar provider it's not something I want people to see.
I thought this was going to be really different, but something I would be interested in. Not so much a literal radar, but an interactive list.

Which is essentially, the ability to create a personalized list of providers that are 'on your radar' that you could watch and/or be notified regarding their ads. Also, theoretically, that the provider would have access to their subscribed users in order to do some more focused marketing and tracking.