Jesus Christ on a skate board, Could Biden FCUK it up more? Yes, yes he can...

Jesus Christmas, I thought that was a Babylon Bee story. Hard to tell these days.
So now they have a list. So they call them out, line them up and shoot them in the name of Allah or whatever their bogus god's name is.
Jesus Christmas, I thought that was a Babylon Bee story. Hard to tell these days. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I don't even know how that can rise to the level of complete fcuking incompetence. That is seriously treasonous. And yet, I thought the Beijing Biden Regime DIDN"T KNOW how many Americans were in Kabul, and now we gave the Taliban a fcuking LIST? Are you FCUKING KIDDING ME? Jesus fucking mother mary bent over a christmas tree... ARE YOU FCUKING KIDDING???!!!
But hey, he’s been in constant contact with the Taliban daily. Just 24hrs ago, his CIA director just had a secret meeting with the Taliban leader. Probably discussed the poppy fields.
I'm on a lot of veteran networks that have plenty of active duty personnel on them.... You cannot begin to understand the level of rage this is invoking... this government is going to fall. Quickly... JFC... This is some fcuking scary shit for our future...

He's going to get 25th'd soon and then we're going to have to deal with the same shit under a gash whose only skill is sucking dick!

Oh dear god...
I'm on a lot of veteran networks that have plenty of active duty personnel on them.... You cannot begin to understand the level of rage this is invoking... this government is going to fall. Quickly... JFC... This is some fcuking scary shit for our future...

He's going to get 25th'd soon and then we're going to have to deal with the same shit under a gash whose only skill is sucking dick!

Oh dear god... Originally Posted by texassapper
Hopefully the midterms will be a royal bitch for Democrats. It's time for them to really fall hard.
Hopefully the midterms will be a royal bitch for Democrats. It's time for them to really fall hard. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Nah it will still be competitive... the Fraud machine is running at full steam and since Trump isn't driving turn out the margin of fraud is going to be much harder to overcome.

Free and fair elections are a thing of the past... plan for whatever may follow this regime...
Nah it will still be competitive... the Fraud machine is running at full steam and since Trump isn't driving turn out the margin of fraud is going to be much harder to overcome.

Free and fair elections are a thing of the past... plan for whatever may follow this regime... Originally Posted by texassapper
For the Dems to win they'll have to cheat. It amazes me how they are able to live with themselves.
For the Dems to win they'll have to cheat. It amazes me how they are able to live with themselves. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Because they value power over everything else... for that alone there deserves to be a special level of hell just for them.
Kim Jung Un is someone who's life is the most luxurious in the world and he maintains that luxury by torturing, starving, murdering and imprisoning tens of millions of innocent people.

So, that's an example of how evil someone can be in order to maintain a certain level of power and wealth.
https://t.me/realx22report/3778

Whadda pussy Originally Posted by bambino
Did he go to sleep wtf??
"I was instructed" are 3 words YOU WILL NEVER HEAR COME OUT OF THE REAL FRIGGIN PRESIDENT!!!
"I was instructed" are 3 words YOU WILL NEVER HEAR COME OUT OF THE REAL FRIGGIN PRESIDENT!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Nope….never….he’s spineless as the day is long…..sickening…..