the-bizarre-history-of-the-vibrator-from-cleopatras-angry-bees-to-steam+powered-dildos

wow--we have come a long way!

Did you know that the first vibrator in history may have been invented by Egyptian Queen Cleopatra? Apparently, she had the idea of filling a hollow gourd with angry bees. The violent buzzing caused the gourd to vibrate and then... well, then, the rest is history.

And that history gets weirder and weirder from there, from bees to Victorian-era steam-powered dildos and handcracked vibration devices to the famous Hitachi Magic Wand from the 70s and the most modern devices, almost abstract designs with Bluetooth control and throbbing memory.

http://gizmodo.com/5909857/the-bizar...powered-dildos
LOL my dad used to rub my neck to keep my head from twitching (thanks to Ritalin) with something that looked disturbingly like the Oster Stim-U-Lax. And now I know he didn't just buy it for me. Ew.
Good, Thread, and link Ms Dallas. I remember something like the Stimulax in the house hold years ago.
LOL my dad used to rub my neck to keep my head from twitching (thanks to Ritalin) with something that looked disturbingly like the Oster Stim-U-Lax. And now I know he didn't just buy it for me. Ew. Originally Posted by coachstl
The I-Vibe lol