Zuckerberg can't handle Free Speech criticism

Street Artist's Facebook Page Shut Down as "Hate Speech" After Zuckerberg Stunt

"F*ck Zuck 2020" posters, the symbol after the "F" being a middle finger, were hung in various California cities.
The work of a conservative street artist known for skewering the liberal politics of celebrities and corporations has been deemed "hate speech" by Facebook, which shut his page down on Sunday.

The notice comes just days after the artist known as Sabo attacked Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg with posters disparaging his alleged presidential aspirations. "F*ck Zuck 2020," read the posters, the symbol after the "F" being a middle finger. They were hung in the dead of night last week in various California cities.

(Hollywood Reporter)
That guy is good. Trump should put him in his comm dept.
Just think how many minds he can control with his being the one that decides what is "hate speech" and what is not.

If that sign said, "take a dump on "The Donald", I wonder if it would be brand "hate speech".
Street Artist's Facebook Page Shut Down as "Hate Speech" After Zuckerberg Stunt
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Typical libtard. Can't take what they dish out, so SILENCE all opposition. And people wonder why i will NEVER get a farcebook account or use ANY of zuckpuke's programs.

Just think how many minds he can control with his being the one that decides what is "hate speech" and what is not. Originally Posted by Jackie S
AND imo that is WHY The left wants to be the one dictating what is and is not offensive.. SO THEY CAN CONTROL minds..

If that sign said, "take a dump on "The Donald", I wonder if it would be brand "hate speech". Originally Posted by Jackie S
IMO it would be praised for 'speaking truth"..
Twittter, on the other hand...