Gillum Concedes in Florida, ....Heads Will Roll!

http://www.rheaheraldnews.com/news/v...4479adfa0.html

The Democrats had everything set up. Extra "ballots" printed up, ready to be "found" in case it was close. The major news outlets screaming racism and doing as much anti-Republican reporting as possible.

They even had the stupidest election officials possible to screw the entire procedure up. Everything was set to insure victory.

To top it off, the Dems are going to loose the Senate Race as well.

Heads are going to roll. "We paid for stupid voters, stupid election officials, and a bought and paid for media. We need to get back to the good old days when you bought a County, it stayed bought".

Hey Florida Democrats. You lost.
lol!
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2018, 05:37 PM
lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The GOP is very lucky...this is twice now the Dems have handed the elections they should have lost with screwed up ballots.

The Dems have no one to blame but themselves.

As far as Jackie's claim of fraud....none has been found. Much jas been claimed but a Judge asked them to tone down that rhetoric...evidently Jackie did not get the memo
a Judge asked them to tone down that rhetoric...evidently Jackie did not get the memo Originally Posted by WTF
Hey, this is a fukin' SHMB Political Forum. They should have sent me a PM.
http://www.rheaheraldnews.com/news/v...4479adfa0.html

The Democrats had everything set up. Extra "ballots" printed up, ready to be "found" in case it was close. The major news outlets screaming racism and doing as much anti-Republican reporting as possible.

They even had the stupidest election officials possible to screw the entire procedure up. Everything was set to insure victory.

To top it off, the Dems are going to loose the Senate Race as well.

Heads are going to roll. "We paid for stupid voters, stupid election officials, and a bought and paid for media. We need to get back to the good old days when you bought a County, it stayed bought".

Hey Florida Democrats. You lost. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Do you really believe that first paragraph you wrote Jackie? Maybe you do. Just like I believe that Putin got Trump elected. I really do
Do you really believe that first paragraph you wrote Jackie? Maybe you do. Just like I believe that Putin got Trump elected. I really do Originally Posted by themystic
I'm just enjoying the moment. Not as good as November 2016, but just watching the Democrats pull out every stop and still get "Trumped" is pretty darned satisfying.

The Republicans lost the House. But you and I both know that they will squander the win by going after President Trump rather than working with him to get things like infrastructure improvements going and giving more tax breaks to those who actually work and pay the bills.
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2018, 07:49 PM
I'm just enjoying the moment. Not as good as November 2016, but just watching the Democrats pull out every stop and still get "Trumped" is pretty darned satisfying.

The Republicans lost the House. But you and I both know that they will squander the win by going after President Trump rather than working with him to get things like infrastructure improvements going and giving more tax breaks to those who actually work and pay the bills. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If you're watching Fox/MSNBC/CNN you might just be watching the nuts. That is not the norm.

Maybe we all can stop paying taxes Jackie....and we can increase Defense spending. A utopian GOP world!....unless of course there is a Dem President and then you can shift to defict soending as the boogy man
If you're watching Fox/MSNBC/CNN you might just be watching the nuts. That is not the norm.

Maybe we all can stop paying taxes Jackie....and we can increase Defense spending. A utopian GOP world!....unless of course there is a Dem President and then you can shift to defict soending as the boogy man Originally Posted by WTF
Poor people don’t pay income tax. Do you mean they’re the problem?
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2018, 08:06 PM
Poor people don’t pay income tax. Do you mean they’re the problem? Originally Posted by bambino
Actually poor people pay SS and Medicare which has run a surplus and allowed rich people to pay less than they should be paying in Federal Income Taxes.

In fact these last tax cuts for the wealthy combined with the new Trump tariffs are actually a shift from the wealthy paying less taxes and the poor, more.

I do wish people understood our tax system a tad better.

Three major forms of spending.

Defense
SS
Medicare

Two are fully funded...one is not. The one where rich people should pay as they are the one's wanting our military all over the world giving them opportunity to make more money.
Actually poor people pay SS and Medicare which has run a surplus and allowed rich people to pay less than they should be paying in Federal Income Taxes.

In fact these last tax cuts for the wealthy combined with the new Trump tariffs are actually a shift from the wealthy paying less taxes and the poor, more.

I do wish people understood our tax system a tad better.

Three major forms of spending.

Defense
SS
Medicare

Two are fully funded...one is not. The one where rich people should pay as they are the one's wanting our military all over the world giving them opportunity to make more money. Originally Posted by WTF
Why should rich people pay for poor piss ants to get free shit and not work?

Fuck poor lazy bastards - they don't work, they don't eat.

I have new respect for Gillum for conceding, though his comments about the South and the past were disrespectful.

If we didn't spend enough on defense then your buddy Putin would take over.
I'm just enjoying the moment. Not as good as November 2016, but just watching the Democrats pull out every stop and still get "Trumped" is pretty darned satisfying. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The DNC played "small ball" in Florida, Georgia, and Arizona.

But with small brains they could only play "small"!

The have "Harris" on THE HILL and .....

... in the trenches.

A formula for defeat.
The DNC played "small ball" in Florida, Georgia, and Arizona.

But with small brains they could only play "small"!

The have "Harris" on THE HILL and .....

... in the trenches.

A formula for defeat. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think she chickened out and told Gillum too many eyes were on her, and she didn't want to be the one to go to jail.

So, Gillum conceded, and they will try to get someone smarter to continue to try and steal as many elections as they used to do before the Republicans started examining all the illegal ballots the Democrats used to be able to use to stuff the ballot box.
Do you really believe that first paragraph you wrote Jackie? Maybe you do. Just like I believe that Putin got Trump elected. I really do Originally Posted by themystic
At least Jackie has some credible evidence and not just an accusation.
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2018, 08:53 AM

If we didn't spend enough on defense then your buddy Putin would take over. Originally Posted by friendly fred
The point was paying for it, maybe you should pay attention a tad more. The rich should pay for the Defense they want. Then maybe we would not have this 21 Trillion dollar deficit.
At least Jackie has some credible evidence and not just an accusation. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
... haven't you heard .... the evidence is there ....

.... it's just "top secret" and to reveal it will expose sources and methods, which must be protected even if it makes them look like whining idiots.That's why so many of the Trump Campaign Team have been indicted for "colluding with the Russians"!!!!!!!!! Now Mueller can clean up the Florida mess and get rid of all those Russies running that election .. just in time for 2020.