Encounter: Doubling Down with SummerKiss and Trinity Anderson

Date: 5.30.2019
Name: Summer Kiss and Trinity Anderson
User ID:: 466300
Phone: 323-744-8856
Email Address: Summerkissxo@gmail.com
URL / Website: p411:P195790 and https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....736-SummerKiss
City: Carrollton
State: Texas
Address: Near PGBT and DNT
Activities: BBBJx2, CGx2, standing MISHx2, K-9x2, LFK, Breast Fondling, DATY, DATO, and more activities than I can’t remember
Hair Length and Color: 2 very blonde ladies. Both have hair to shoulder length. Both were hair ties once the fun started.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Summer is about 5’2” with a very nice tan, insatiably fun titties that are full and very nice. Summer’s body is the quintessential brick house. Nice, thick, and tight. Trinity is taller probably about 5’6”. Trinity has bigger titties. And I do mean bigger. Her breasts are worth the price of admission to simply just marvel at. Both ladies are thicker so if this isn’t your cup of tea than move on. But, I enjoy nice plump asses with a healthy side of breasts so this was perfect. Both ladies have beautiful smiles and overall impeccable hygiene. This is a MILF lovers fantasy and should not be overlooked if you want to challenge yourself to 2 sexual tigers that will maul you upon arrival. Now on to the ROS....
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like a true doubles session