Nicky Biloxi ? Anyone seen her ?

I always see her posting and even ran into her at a gas station once so I know she's legit in the are .. has anyone seen her before ?

https://biloxi.skipthegames.com/fema...e/755066020538
Saw her in Pascagoula this past weekend. Did a 30 min session. She put make up on for 15 minutes and then set a timer on her phone for 15 minutes for me to finish. Maybe just a bad day. She looked like photos except she cut her hair real short.
Wtf, set a timer after she wasted 15 min of your time
I would have said hell to the no and walked out right after she set time
Lol, you’ve got to be kidding about the makeup time right?
She should have set things up for after she was prepared or warned you that she was in her natural state
Lol, you’ve got to be kidding about the makeup time right?
She should have set things up for after she was prepared or warned you that she was in her natural state Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
Its to bad all women cant be like you Ms Morgan and still be hot without makeup on. I think your asian heritage blessed you with fantastic skin and a head of hair most women can only dream of (even if its getting a few gray stranglers here and there)and dont even get me started on how great your boobs have been over the last 20 plus years I have been knowing them. If a woman is lucky she gets one of those things in life and you were blessed with all three. We might not always see eye to eye on everything hobby related (who cares I am always staring at your boobs anyways I have no idea what your eyes look like lol) but other girls would do good to take a page from your book on how to conduct themselves bcd when their dates show up. You never have any bullshit with you when you show up to work and I have always appreciated that. So many girls act like they are doing us gents some kind of favor by seeing us when in fact they should be grateful we choose to spend our money on seeing them instead of another girl. Your always ready when I show up or when you come to me and have never watched the clock or rushed me once in all the years I have known you.

I have watched this girls ads for some time and couldn't get a feel for if she were legit or not. Its good to know she is and that she looks like her pics because she is cute in the pics she post. The bad news is it seems she is like 98% of all hookers posting on stg and has lackluster skills in the service department. I will likely go in for a qv at some point in the near future just to add another to the ole list.
Basscat, it is terrible tcb skills and just shows she has no respect for the opposite sex.
A woman can have an off day but for the love, communication is essential in these types of scenarios.
If I have an off day, I warn the gent and always try to reschedule and let them know that I am not feeling on my A-game and need some self love time.
If he still wants to meet, I explain that I am just not in the mood to be a glamour queen and what you see is what you get and I will send an au natural pic.

Each person should be treated as an equal, not an inconvenience or dehumanized.