Waco Kid's College Football Preseason

What is Waco Kid's Weekly College Football Review? It is an ongoing weekly review of all things College Football!!

Each week upcoming games can be discussed and predictions made, name-calling after victories and general all-around college football discussion! Each week will be closed out by the next Monday and a new thread opened for the current college football schedule for each week.

Rules -

"Rules?? We don't need no stinkin’ rules!”

Actually we do.

WKWCFR rule 1

"Lies, damn lies and statistics!"

British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli

If you quote a stat, record, 3rd down conversion rate, an all-time mark or the number of jock straps an 85-man team needs ...

Post it! If you can't post a link to it, it's bogus!
What's valid in the Internet age? Just about anything! Any of the major sports publications, local newspapers, any of the big networks and official school and NCAA sites just to cover the big ones.

WKWCFR rule 2

Predictions must be posted 1 day in advance! If you haven't read the sports page and figgured out who's going to win by the day before ya never will!

Must be time stamped before Midnight the day before game-day, for any weekly games Thur-Sun on the current weekly schedule.

So there you have it, pretty basic! You can post on general topics of your favorite teams regardless of that week's opponent. Just remember WKWCFR rule 1

Preseason Rivals.com rankings

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/co...sp?CID=1233107

Preseason Top 25 USA Today

USA Today
let the games begin......................... ...

and the SI jinx continues,(he he) I read the zerou's qb was on the cover this week. Well, the almighty goonerd defense has taken some hits since spring ball, LB Austin Box (RIP), another LB is out for 8 weeks due to a broken toe and now a DE Ron L Lewis failed to pass some JR college courses. This has to be the first time in history somebody failed to make their grades in snoreman

I have 50yard line tickets and generally I have an extra so if anybody other than randycandy feel free to pm me
cpl j, continue your Agro-American ways of wishing on the one hand and shitting in the other - now, ready? ready? - CLAP!!!

Or, you guys could go back to the Missouri Valley Conference where you came from. Maybe you could win something there.
cpl j, continue your Agro-American ways of wishing on the one hand and shitting in the other - now, ready? ready? - CLAP!!!

Or, you guys could go back to the Missouri Valley Conference where you came from. Maybe you could win something there. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
again in your goonerd mind wtf does that mean? still finiinhing your degree from zeou?
you guys could go back to the Missouri Valley Conference where you came from. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Be nice with talk about the MVC, Randy! my alma mater Louisville used to play in that conference when Denny Crum was building the Ville into the Doctors of Dunk! And we gots the NCAA banners to prove it.

again in your goonerd mind wtf does that mean? still finiinhing your degree from zeou? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
ferget it, as Forest Gump might say "goonerd is as goonerd does."
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2011, 08:39 AM
I love me some CF but you cats, talk english please!
About time we use the national sandbox for some actual arguments. These other political hacks need to learn what is important.

Now that being said, WTF is up with my SDSU Aztecs not cracking the top 25? We return our stud RB, a top receiver and a pretty good QB. With the loss of Andy Dalton and other key team members my prediction is it will be an Aztec championship in the Mountain West, as a prelude for joining the PAC-16.
Now that being said, WTF is up with my SDSU Aztecs not cracking the top 25? We return our stud RB, a top receiver and a pretty good QB. With the loss of Andy Dalton and other key team members my prediction is it will be an Aztec championship in the Mountain West, as a prelude for joining the PAC-16. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Your new coach is untested with this team, B. Hoke last spotted in Ann Arbor. That said, buck up BF, good talent and coaching wins, so unless Rocky Long is a total dud (he was at N Mex) you should be fine Boltfan!

you know, somehow that just sounds .. like the titanic. lol. Sorry BF. best i could do.
How 'bout this for the Preseason - Everyone pick the conference champs. before Sept 3rd. and a dark-horse winner.

Also any preseason pick-em for the BCS title game and winner are welcome along with any other Oracle of Delphi bullshit you want to predict!

WKWCFR rule 2

Paragraph A:

Predictions for Preseason must be posted by Sept 3rd as the official start of the 2011 season.

Let's pick 'em, fans!

Hook'em Horns!
Or, you guys could go back to the Missouri Valley Conference where you came from. Maybe you could win something there. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
the way I remember it we tied for the Big 12 South last year, do you want to see my ring? and how many NCAA championships does stapleclip u have? and football does not count
I just watch a replay of the zerou vs Neb Big 12 Championship game, I swear Austin Box was in on ever other play
cpT-J, you're a big fan of graphics. Check this one out:

OUTRADITION.jpg

a-haw haw haw haw!!! Since you're an eternal optimist, I guess you'd say that you've got 5 more...of something.

OK, Kid, I'll quit beating on the defenseless and get my prediction it....
cpT-J, you're a big fan of graphics. Check this one out:

Attachment 73585

a-haw haw haw haw!!! Since you're an eternal optimist, I guess you'd say that you've got 5 more...of something.

OK, Kid, I'll quit beating on the defenseless and get my prediction it.... Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
guess you missed my post on why you have all of titles (see post #10), you are 2nd behind Alabama in NCAA sanctions. A Sooner was a cheater in 1889 and zerou just continued the cheating
2nd behind Alabama? I think you have us confused with that cow college across the state.
But it's so cute how y'all think y'alls little games still matter. 5 in a row, and the winner of the SEC West is going to make it 6.