FINALLY A GOP CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT GET'S IT RIGHT!!!!!!!

I will say that I will give GOP potential nominee Huntsman credit for at least coming up with his own job plan. Jobs are obviously going to be the major factor in 2012, but all the other GOP that are running have just been saying: "Obama has done a terrible jo, etc..." But none have given their ideas because more than likely they don't have one. I applaud Huntsman for bringing his plan to light.
Next week will be a crucial step in Obama's re-election I think he will do well delivering his jobs package.

Now here is what's going to happen next Thursday- Obama will give a remarkable speech with some great solid ideas on job creation, but come late Thursday and early Friday- Boehner in the GOP will say that Obama's plan doesn't create enough jobs- will cost too much money or just isn't enough. Trust me the GOP will through some monkey wrench into the plan. And if and when they do- it will be political suicide for the GOP.
If the GOP were smart they will allow Obama's plan to unfold- if it succeeds they(GOP) can say we are the one's who helped or (encouraged) Obama to come up with a plan- if it fails on it's own than they can save Obama's plan was ineffective.
However, if they play around and block this and block that and basically come to a stalemate- it will be a near guarantee that Obama gets re-elected and you can quote me on this fellas!
I predict his "Jobs" plan will be more taxes and more spending.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2011, 01:50 PM
I'm telling you right now, I am voting for John Hunstman. I have already e-mailed his campaign. If he is not nominated I will vote for Obama in the general.
I'm telling you right now, I am voting for John Hunstman. I have already e-mailed his campaign. If he is not nominated I will vote for Obama in the general. Originally Posted by WTF
Not a bad choice but WTF I am afraid yuu are man of your words you will be voting for Obama I say this because the GOP rather promote Rick "Good hair" Perry as their savior than push a real candidate who is saying like Huntsman. Where is Rick Perry's job plan- oh his plan is too have as many americans working 7.25hr jobs as possible.
Huntsman will not get the nomination.

And Obama's plan will be the same old song of "more taxes, more spending, more tax credits, more government, more regulations on business"......

And the American public will be tuned out......
I predict his "Jobs" plan will be more taxes and more spending. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
If the jobs plan is an investment in America's infrastructure it would an investment in tomorrow. Sometimes you have to spend money to make money and this is one of those times! As it relates to a possible increase in taxes, I feel we should return to the tax rates in effect prior to the implementation of the Bush tax cuts. Other than that, no new taxes!
If the jobs plan is an investment in America's infrastructure it would an investment in tomorrow. Sometimes you have to spend money to make money and this is one of those times! Originally Posted by bigtex
We have spent $666 Billion (to date) of the stimulus money with a negligible effect on the unemployment number. A good chunk of which was dedicated to spur job growth and creation across the country, including infrastructure (Broadband. Federal Building Fund. Highway Construction. Rural Water and Waste Disposal)

How much more needs to be spent to get a significant downward move in the unemployment numbers?
WE, are you a psychic? You are praising a speech which has yet to be given, and likely even finished being written, and are condemning the criticism thereof. Wow, you're good, or you are an Obama drone.
WE, are you a psychic? You are praising a speech which has yet to be given, and likely even finished being written, and are condemning the criticism thereof. Wow, you're good, or you are an Obama drone. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG it's so easy to predict what the GOP will do- I am confident Obama has met with some top economic advisors who have put ave him excellent ideas- the thing is the GOP would rather sit and do nothing than compromise- can you name anything positive that the GOP congress has done since in office? They have been known as the Party of Nothing for a reason- they never came up with their so called "Health Plan"- all they did was say No to Obama's plan- look at how they handled the debt ceiling- America is watching and has no time for these political games.
Watch crybaby Boehner claim the plan is not enough- we need more time, etc- I wouldn't be surprise if Boehner tells Obama :No new jobs will be created UNLESS we include Tax breaks for the Wealthy and Corporations>>>>"
I don't see Huntsman getting the Nomination. He's not even getting mentioned on national TV. Ron Paul is getting more media coverage than Huntsman is and thats saying something.

Besides, Rick Perry is the chosen one. Hasn't it dawned on people that he entered the GOP race late and he is the one getting promoted by the mainstream media! He went to the Bilderberg meeting and bowed down to his masters, kissing their feet and sucking up to them as much as he could. Don't buy all that bullshit that he's against the Fed Reserve because he's absolutely for the bankster occupation of this country.

All the horses in the race are already bought and paid for except for one! The one they don't want to see become President, Ron Paul!
  • Laz
  • 09-01-2011, 07:13 PM
COG it's so easy to predict what the GOP will do- I am confident Obama has met with some top economic advisors who have put ave him excellent ideas- the thing is the GOP would rather sit and do nothing than compromise- can you name anything positive that the GOP congress has done since in office? They have been known as the Party of Nothing for a reason- they never came up with their so called "Health Plan"- all they did was say No to Obama's plan- look at how they handled the debt ceiling- America is watching and has no time for these political games.
Watch crybaby Boehner claim the plan is not enough- we need more time, etc- I wouldn't be surprise if Boehner tells Obama :No new jobs will be created UNLESS we include Tax breaks for the Wealthy and Corporations>>>>" Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

I hope you are right but if he is using the same people he has been using then it will be crap.

As for the GOP wanting to do nothing, That is often the best thing since most politicians have been doing the wrong thing for a while now.
I hope you are right but if he is using the same people he has been using then it will be crap.

As for the GOP wanting to do nothing, That is often the best thing since most politicians have been doing the wrong thing for a while now. Originally Posted by Laz
If you already haven't realized Laz that most of these cronies running on the Presidential Reality Show are already bought and paid for then I'd say your late to the game.

Democrat or Republican it's not going to matter who gets into office. I'll say that again, it's not going to matter because nothing is going to change in this country! Obama, Perry, Romney, or Bachman, it's not going to matter. Once when the Presidents approval rating gets so low and Americans are sick of that particular party they just vote in the guy from the opposite political party, the so called "favorite."

If the people thought they were getting "change we could believe in" with Obama boy did they ever get fooled. His current approval rating is at an ALL-TIME low and thats a fact! We can lump Congress into that category as well because they're also at an ALL-TIME low. All this flip-flopping going on choosing presidential candidates has been going nowhere for a LONG time. The sad reality is that many Americans just haven't woke up and realized it yet. If a republican gets elected as President in 2012 the people of this country aren't going to see change. They'll just feel like they've been duped, again! Most Americans know there is something seriously wrong with their government, or should I say there is something broken in Washington and the people don't feel as if they're being represented and their not. It's not going to get fixed by voting in these same boys that are "chosen" and turned into idols by the mainstream media. The only thing that changes is the face of the new president. As far as the average Joe is concerned, who needs to pay attention to politics when they have some much shit that keeps them occupied?

People will be discussing this same topic 2 1/2 years into the new President's tenure if the wrong people get into office. The jobs are gone, the debt can never be repayed, and this black hole economy that were in is not going to get any better from the way I see it. It is literally going to take a miracle to turn this mother fucker around.
I'm telling you right now, I am voting for John Hunstman. I have already e-mailed his campaign. If he is not nominated I will vote for Obama in the general. Originally Posted by WTF
I am not ready to jump on the Huntsman bandwagon but I will admit, he is an interesting Republican candidate!
We have spent $666 Million (to date) of the stimulus money with a negligible effect on the unemployment number. A good chunk of which was dedicated to spur job growth and creation across the country, including infrastructure (Broadband. Federal Building Fund. Highway Construction. Rural Water and Waste Disposal)

How much more needs to be spent to get a significant downward move in the unemployment numbers? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

And what a waste that stimulus money was . . .

Verizon laid a Fios cable across the street two years ago. Verizon still has not hooked it to anything. I guess they are waiting for more handouts to get more building of new homes.
  • Laz
  • 09-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Cpt - I agree with you about Ron Paul. I think he is a little isolationist for my taste but I can live with that. I do not think he has a chance but it is a shame. I will not vote for Perry in the primary but I would vote for anyone but the current idiot in the general.