I see that the left is avoiding talking about the Ukraine

What's the problem guys (and gals)? Embarrassed by how bad Obama is getting whupped? Promises were made and broken. "if you like your government, then you get to keep it." unless Putin says otherwise.

I think the left owes an apology to Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin who both predicted the Russian aggression.
Yes. We can't allow countries to just go ahead and invade other countries. Well, except for us, of course. We invade for noble purposes.
Yes. We can't allow countries to just go ahead and invade other countries. Well, except for us, of course. We invade for noble purposes. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There you go. You can't talk about Ukraine without also mentioning "Bush's wars" as an excuse for Odumbo's lame reaction, right? Putin knows how to push your liberal guilt button. He is already playing us. This is the same guy who wrote an op-ed in the New York Times just 6 months ago lecturing us about how dangerous it is to believe in American exceptionalism.

In Putin's mind the war that justifies his action isn't Iraq or Afghanistan - it's the NATO-led attack on Serbia in 1999. That was Bill Clinton's war. The Russians are still fuming about it. We attacked a country in order to split it up and to protect a threatened population (ethnic Albanians in Kosovo). A perfect parallel for what Putin is doing in Crimea. So Clinton is the one who handed Putin a precedent, not Bush!
What's the problem guys (and gals)? Embarrassed by how bad Obama is getting whupped? Promises were made and broken. "if you like your government, then you get to keep it." unless Putin says otherwise.

I think the left owes an apology to Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin who both predicted the Russian aggression. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

What is your plan ass wipe? Drop troops into the Ukraine? Fuck diplomacy lets start another war.Fucking dim-a-tards.
I think the left owes an apology to Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin who both predicted the Russian aggression. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think that JD owes the entire world an apology for being an ignorant, redneck, tea sippin' Idiot.

Oops, it just dawned on me that JD was born an Idiot. Therefore, no apology necessary!
I have already put forth a plan and won't do it again. EVA needs to read up before he speaks up. From this and the other posts it would appear that TEX woke up a mean drunk.
I have already put forth a plan and won't do it again. EVA needs to read up before he speaks up. From this and the other posts it would appear that TEX woke up a mean drunk. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The only plan you have ever had is to find everything bad you can about the USA Shirley. Typical dim-a-tard.
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2014, 12:29 PM
There you go. You can't talk about Ukraine without also mentioning "Bush's wars" as an excuse for Odumbo's lame reaction, right? Putin knows how to push your liberal guilt button. He is already playing us. This is the same guy who wrote an op-ed in the New York Times just 6 months ago lecturing us about how dangerous it is to believe in American exceptionalism.

In Putin's mind the war that justifies his action isn't Iraq or Afghanistan - it's the NATO-led attack on Serbia in 1999. That was Bill Clinton's war. The Russians are still fuming about it. We attacked a country in order to split it up and to protect a threatened population (ethnic Albanians in Kosovo). A perfect parallel for what Putin is doing in Crimea. So Clinton is the one who handed Putin a precedent, not Bush! Originally Posted by lustylad
Why don't you join the Ukraine resistance and go fight. Quit trying to give subsidies to the rest of the world in the name of your chickenshitness!

Obama was confused at first. "Another shovel ready project"?
Why don't you join the Ukraine resistance and go fight. Quit trying to give subsidies to the rest of the world in the name of your chickenshitness! Originally Posted by WTF

Another dimwit comment from WTFagboy...

The problem doesn't originate in the Ukraine, dipshit. If I join any resistance it will be in Moscow. And who is doling out subsidies? Your boy Odumbo just put up $1 billion for the new government in Kiev and he wants US taxpayers to give the IMF more funds for a new Ukraine bailout loan. And you're mad at me, dumbfuck?

Yep, your boy Odumbo is being played for a sucker by both sides.
  • CJ7
  • 03-09-2014, 03:08 PM
Yes. We can't allow countries to just go ahead and invade other countries. Well, except for us, of course. We invade for noble purposes. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

noble indeed ... and the idiots want to give Clinton credit ..
noble indeed ... and the idiots want to give Clinton credit .. Originally Posted by CJ7
Speaking of idiots ... which Clinton.
  • CJ7
  • 03-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Speaking of idiots ... which Clinton. Originally Posted by LexusLover

post # 3 you idiot
post # 3 you idiot Originally Posted by CJ7
Hey, it's CBJ the tranny twin who never posts anything of substance...

If you have an issue with my post #3 then let's hear it. Explain in detail. Show us you actually know something about the history of Europe, US foreign policy and how the Russians think. Otherwise STFU.

When all you do is call people idiots, you only make yourself look clueless (which you are).
  • CJ7
  • 03-09-2014, 05:04 PM
Hey, it's CBJ the tranny twin who never posts anything of substance...

If you have an issue with my post #3 then let's hear it. Explain in detail. Show us you actually know something about the history of Europe, US foreign policy and how the Russians think. Otherwise STFU.

When all you do is call people idiots, you only make yourself look clueless. Originally Posted by lustylad
opposed to you calling people tranny twins ?

fuck you.