Another example of Obama's BS

Didn't this lieing sack of shit say he couldn't do anything about the large number of deportations because his hands were tied by Congress, and that he could not go against the law? Yet he wants to bypass Congress to raise the minimum wage for government contract workers to $10.10 per hour. Hmmm, let's see how this screws the military. The base salary for an E-1 is $1,531.50 per month or $18,378.00 per year. Given that the "normal" work day is 8 hours per day, then there are 2,080 work hours per year. $18,378.00 / 2,080 = $8.84 per hour ... that's what our soldiers get paid when they first enter the military. And they work a hell of a lot more than 8 hours per day, 5 days a week. Again, our Weasel In Chief is bending to kiss some ass. I guess it goes to show he really doesn't give a shit about the military.

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/politics...tml/?a=viewall
Didn't this lieing sack of shit say he couldn't do anything about the large number of deportations because his hands were tied by Congress, and that he could not go against the law? Yet he wants to bypass Congress to raise the minimum wage for government contract workers to $10.10 per hour. Hmmm, let's see how this screws the military. The base salary for an E-1 is $1,531.50 per month or $18,378.00 per year. Given that the "normal" work day is 8 hours per day, then there are 2,080 work hours per year. $18,378.00 / 2,080 = $8.84 per hour ... that's what our soldiers get paid when they first enter the military. And they work a hell of a lot more than 8 hours per day, 5 days a week. Again, our Weasel In Chief is bending to kiss some ass. I guess it goes to show he really doesn't give a shit about the military.

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/politics...tml/?a=viewall Originally Posted by satexasguy

So sad brother... WTF are we going to do?

I'm sure this is what Eva would do.

Well, it turns out that those deportation numbers are inflated. Seems that they are counting the people they catch crossing the border which no other president has done. The number of deported is about half of what they were saying. So, yet another Obama lie.
Well, it turns out that those deportation numbers are inflated. Seems that they are counting the people they catch crossing the border which no other president has done. The number of deported is about half of what they were saying. So, yet another Obama lie. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
One more clueless posts form the most clueless here. If they catch illegals and deport them they have deported illegals . Shirley you are getting desperate for a trash America post.
You are really pretty stupid aren't you EVA. Look again, NO OTHER PRESIDENT HAS COUNTED THE PEOPLE CAUGHT AT THE BORDER, OBAMA DOES. That means that Obama's deportation numbers are highly inflated. This also means that if former presidents ALSO counted those caught at the border then Obama's number fall even more.

Obama fucking lied to you and you love it. Why don't you bend over some more EVA and apply more lubricant because big Barry is on his way to your back door.

Yeah, that got a little weird. Sorry guys and don't get too excited by what I suggested EVA. Barry probably doesn't even know your name.
  • CJ7
  • 03-13-2014, 09:54 AM

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/politics...tml/?a=viewall Originally Posted by satexasguy

what a fucking idiot ,... these no spelling morons expect people reading their 1st grade rants to take them serious ....
You are really pretty stupid aren't you EVA. Look again, NO OTHER PRESIDENT HAS COUNTED THE PEOPLE CAUGHT AT THE BORDER, OBAMA DOES. That means that Obama's deportation numbers are highly inflated. This also means that if former presidents ALSO counted those caught at the border then Obama's number fall even more.

Obama fucking lied to you and you love it. Why don't you bend over some more EVA and apply more lubricant because big Barry is on his way to your back door.

Yeah, that got a little weird. Sorry guys and don't get too excited by what I suggested EVA. Barry probably doesn't even know your name. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Shirley the stupid has spoken again. You need to get some mental help soon. Do you have a link to prove your silly statements or am I supposed to believe you ? LOL
You have said nothing...again and have demonstrated your ignorance. NO! not ignorance, ignorance is curable. You have demonstrated your stupidity (which is pretty much incurable).
You have said nothing...again and have demonstrated your ignorance. NO! not ignorance, ignorance is curable. You have demonstrated your stupidity (which is pretty much incurable). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What I knew no link just bull shit as usual. Dismissed ..
So sad brother... WTF are we going to do?

I'm sure this is what Eva would do.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Pretty cool videos.
People actually watch sniffy's vids? Wow who would have thought it.

+1
People actually watch sniffy's vids? Wow who would have thought it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Forecast for the morning is BRITE... you are not included

^^^Example of Oebtcard BS^^^
Forecast for the morning is BRITE... you are not included

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Forcast for sniffy ...dim...