Here It Is! DOTY 2015 Poll! May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!

Remember, if no one receives 50%, we will have a runoff.
Here it is!
Please see the post that worked. LOL!
I have the honor of breaking the cherry on the annual poll.
it took three posts to announce this?

Who but the greatest dipshit of all time could be so inept?

You've set the bar pretty low, Whiny!

However, I object to the presence of IBJunior on the ballot. We need to see proof that he's actually old enough to qualify.

Also, since you're the poll master, Whiny, how about the over-under on IBIdiot's running and hiding? after all, he is the original Dipshit of the Year... The one by which all dipshittery is measured! he usually runs and hides during these things...
I have the honor of breaking the cherry on the annual poll. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hope you used protection.
it took three posts to announce this?

Who but the greatest dipshit of all time could be so inept?

You've set the bar pretty low, Whiny!

However, I object to the presence of IBJunior on the ballot. We need to see proof that he's actually old enough to qualify.

Also, since you're the poll master, Whiny, how about the over-under on IBIdiot's running and hiding? after all, he is the original Dipshit of the Year... The one by which all dipshittery is measured! he usually runs and hides during these things... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Objections noted, and ignored. Thanks for playing, AssupLiar! It's an honor to have the reigning DOTY post in this thread!
I've got nothing to hide. I'm fully expecting to unite the entire Idiot Klan, errr, Clan on this yet again.

Good luck with your latest circle jerk, Whiny. The real race takes place in the non-ME category, because, well, you know, man. Somebody's got to blast Ozombies!

LMAO!

• WTF
  • 12-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Ok, Second Try At The Poll

Here it is! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If one did not know how clueless you were , one would think you are purposefully giving yourself a head start in the early voting!
I claim this poll as bullshit, no one voting has had to show 2 forms of ID.
That would be racist, Novacain, we want even the undocumented fucktards to vote.
Well Whiny, you sure have struck gold with this one!

Looks like IBIdiot is well on his way to a second DOTY crown. That's as close as hell ever get to DATY, so consider yourself a good Samaritan.
That would be racist, Novacain, we want even the undocumented fucktards to vote. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Otherwise it is a troll poll? Lurkers welcome.
Who the fuck is IFFORDB? LOL!
Who the fuck is IFFORDB? LOL! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Maybe that's why you have only 1 vote. Just kidding.