South Carolina Church Shooting

• DSK
  • 06-18-2015, 05:15 AM
This shooting in a church is a horrible tragedy. I hope the family members of the victims can find some peace in their hearts as they go forward.
This shooting in a church is a horrible tragedy. I hope the family members of the victims can find some peace in their hearts as they go forward. Originally Posted by DSK
All deaths are tragic, fucking shame.
This shooting in a church is a horrible tragedy. I hope the family members of the victims can find some peace in their hearts as they go forward. Originally Posted by DSK
I hope the family members of the shooters can find some peace in their hearts when their family member(s) is(are) "put down" for the killings.
It is a damn shame that there are people that are so fucked up as to do something like this.
They will find him and he will pay the price.
  • WTF
  • 06-18-2015, 07:16 AM
Some of our George Zimmerman supporters are probably thinking that the shooter felt threatened and shot all these black folks in self defense!
Some of our George Zimmerman supporters are probably thinking that the shooter felt threatened and shot all these black folks in self defense! Originally Posted by WTF

And our resident mental midget, WTF, would speculate that might be the case.
Great thread JL.

What's your point?
Great thread JL.

What's your point? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you think it is ok for someone to attack a church and kill people? Ok.

Now, I would think that would be Want-a-be-a-Womb's take on it, but not you.

Was everyone killed a Christian? Is that why you think it is ok?
Did I say any of that shit? No.

Hysterics won't mask the fact that JL posted a thread with an ulterior motive and YOU took the bait.

Pity you live on Fantasy Island, Tattoo!
  • WTF
  • 06-18-2015, 08:09 AM
And our resident mental midget, WTF, would speculate that might be the case. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The way some of you post about blacks in this forum....I know damn well there are more than a few supporters of what this guy did...or at the very least think it retribution to all this damn rioting these black folks are doing!

• shanm
  • 06-18-2015, 08:17 AM
Guys the shooter is just a white "crazy individual", he is not a brown terrorist.

We might change the classification depending on if he is caught and then turns out to be a Muslim.
  • WTF
  • 06-18-2015, 08:20 AM
Guys the shooter is just a white "crazy individual", he is not a brown terrorist.

We might change the classification depending on if he is caught and then turns out to be a Muslim. Originally Posted by shanm
He could turn out to be one of our posters in this forum.
He could turn out to be one of our posters in this forum. Originally Posted by WTF

Or maybe he was a gay atheist like you.
Do you think WTF is hinting at something? Anyway, the guy is caught and now we await the motive. I am tired of every politician getting up and saying the only motive is hate. There is also mental illness and anger at just one or two people there. That last one is a long shot as he lived two hours away. Of course, hatred is now a long shot. How do you hate someone you've never met. If he was mad at black people or christians then I'm sure that there was someone closer than a two hour drive. Nope, I'm going for batshit crazy and pure loser mentality.
  • WTF
  • 06-18-2015, 10:13 AM
Or maybe he was a gay atheist like you. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Are you saying that I am a gay atheist that tries to justify everything a white does against a black?