Dipshit of the year....

Soon the decorations will out.

But this year it looks like assup might have some competition.. At this point I'm leading away from Assup and favoring undercunt.

But there's still sometime left and anything can happen.. Shamwow is still around and might still throw his hat in the ring.

This year we are also going to have dipshit lifetime achievement award to recognize posters who have been there every year in supporting roles but never quite made it to the top.. I'd like to see my friend bigtex or Timmy win something someday.

The next 3 months should be fun.

Let the games begin.
+51
Dali, I hope I'm in the running but all of the 0zombies have me on ignore! except that smart one named eehhbuuhhrrurrrrrrr

Dali, I hope I'm in the running but all of the 0zombies have me on ignore! except that smart one named eehhbuuhhrrurrrrrrr

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
They have you on ignore. That usually means they are afraid of you.

Jim

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Afraid? That's a good one. More like 'bored of their bullshit'.
Afraid? That's a good one. More like 'bored of their bullshit'. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's the problem we have with you. But since you get your ass handed to you quite regularly that helps to make up for the boredom, lol.

Jim
That's the problem we have with you. But since you get your ass handed to you quite regularly that helps to make up for the boredom, lol.

You haven't handed ass one to me, you delusional cocktard. Making up stories and spewing them on here or providing a link to some cuckoo website you read, doesn't count for shit.
That usually means they are afraid of you.

So ... according to your definition ... LLIdiot ... JDIdiot ... Turdy Idiot ... and JL, err DSKIdiot ... are all afraid of ... little ol' me?

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
  • WTF
  • 10-05-2015, 06:34 AM

Prob because he is the biggest waste of bandwidth on the forum, and most of his offerings have zero to do with the OP. Just increasing his post count to keep up with WR.
You know it's going to be a tough choice this year. I have my favorite but who knows who he really is.
You know it's going to be a tough choice this year. I have my favorite but who knows who he really is. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Probably someone from whom you've asked for a picture of their JUNK!

(But that could be most of us...)
Just increasing his post count to keep up with WR. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
IFFY-7.81 post per day

eehhbuhhrrrrrr-11.27 post per day

wormser-39.24 post per day

Prob because he is the biggest waste of bandwidth on the forum, and most of his offerings have zero to do with the OP. Just increasing his post count to keep up with WR. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have to wake up mighty early and be bed ridden to beat WR post count.

Jim