old lies never go away

http://townhall.com/columnists/thoma...-lies-n2203022

old lies never go away, they are reused like an uncleaned handkerchief.
Didn't watch the DNC, however it was on the local news as they were from KC.
A boy and girl were hired at a local Pizza place worked the same job, same hrs. The girl was paid a quarter less, when they asked mgmt why they were both fired.
Intelligent humans reach their conclusions based on empirical data. Chimps base them on a single anecdote.
Intelligent humans reach their conclusions based on empirical data. Chimps base them on a single anecdote. Originally Posted by lustylad
Low IQ fucks like you are just a joke. Bottom feeders.
Low IQ fucks like you are just a joke. Bottom feeders. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh, my! What a zinger! You're incredibly lame... even for a fucking chimp!

Oh, my! What a zinger! You're incredibly lame... even for a fucking chimp!

Originally Posted by lustylad
LMAO, your woomby must be writing your posts for you now , bottom feeder. Just another right wing whiner.
LMAO, your woomby must be writing your posts for you now, bottom feeder. Just another right wing whiner. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
On those rare occasions when I lower myself to respond to your lame and puerile posts, I feel like a 2-year-old. But hey, even 2-year-olds know it makes no sense to talk to a chimp. You and Trump have a lot in common - you're both immature as hell and have to reply to everything and everybody.

Back on ignore you go, chimp!

Low IQ fucks like you are just a joke. Bottom feeders. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
says the 3rd grader who won the stupid poll by a 2 to 1 vote
But, you have no idea who was hired first or who made the better deal when they were hired.

As an employer, I can make a job offer to a person at a specific wage and they can accept, decline, or negotiate.
Is it possible that the male negotiated a better wage of a quarter more?
Is it possible that when hired they were instructed to not discuss their wages with their fellow employees (this is often done and is common sense)?
Is it possible they were boh fired for failing to honor their agreement to not discuss their pay with other workers?

If you want to be paid more, do not compare what you are paid top aonther. Comp;are what you are worth to what you believe you are worth and use your talents, skills, and exceptional performance to make yourself worth more. If nobody will work for what they claim is all they can pay, either the business will pay more or it will shut down because it cannot be profitable at what the market value of labor is at that time.

Plain and simple; if you want to be paid more, do not work for less.
I once had a job unloading box cars in the texas heat

inside the box car it was maybe 150 degrees if it was 95 outside and, of course, with no breeze, not really sure of the temperature differential but it was maybe similar to the locking up a toddler in a car

the fertilizer cars, I had to work for 10 minutes or so to get the top 80 pound sack out bit by bit starting with my finger tips which would become bloodied, as the cars would , when they were humped together (coupled) and during travel, cause the sacks to be wedged in as tight as you may be able to imagine

then I'd finally get enough of a top layer of the bags out...and id lay ontop the bags in that crawl space, which was one bag thick, between the bags and the ceiling of the boxcar, tossing down the 80 pound bags to another guy who would put them on a pallet

the ceiling of that boxcar would burn your back through your clothes,

the fertilizer dust would find its way into every part of your body, deep into your underwear, covering your face, fill up your ear canals, burn your eyes, get in your mouth, the fertilizer dust would mix into a paste with your sweat, cake up inside your underwear, your hair would be a paste of the stuff

then on to the next car

I got paid less than the girl in the office
On those rare occasions when I lower myself to respond to your lame and puerile posts, I feel like a 2-year-old. But hey, even 2-year-olds know it makes no sense to talk to a chimp. You and Trump have a lot in common - you're both immature as hell and have to reply to everything and everybody.

Back on ignore you go, chimp!
Originally Posted by lustylad
Good, one less stupid MF to put up with on this forum. Crybaby!!1
But, you have no idea who was hired first or who made the better deal when they were hired.

As an employer, I can make a job offer to a person at a specific wage and they can accept, decline, or negotiate.
Is it possible that the male negotiated a better wage of a quarter more?
Is it possible that when hired they were instructed to not discuss their wages with their fellow employees (this is often done and is common sense)?
Is it possible they were boh fired for failing to honor their agreement to not discuss their pay with other workers?

If you want to be paid more, do not compare what you are paid top aonther. Comp;are what you are worth to what you believe you are worth and use your talents, skills, and exceptional performance to make yourself worth more. If nobody will work for what they claim is all they can pay, either the business will pay more or it will shut down because it cannot be profitable at what the market value of labor is at that time.

Plain and simple; if you want to be paid more, do not work for less. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
It was on the KC news, both were hired at the same time no negotiation. since their story surfaced they were offered their jobs back, but took other jobs.
says the 3rd grader who won the stupid poll by a 2 to 1 vote Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
rhino-taking-a-dump-so-green.jpg

Didn't watch the DNC, however it was on the local news as they were from KC.
A boy and girl were hired at a local Pizza place worked the same job, same hrs. The girl was paid a quarter less, when they asked mgmt why they were both fired. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
um what does the 2 firings have to do with this thread?

how off topic can you get!

I see the gang is saying you have low IQ quotient. make sense.
poof