***Breaking News*** - 28% of GOP early voters surveyed in Florida voted Clinton

• 28% of GOP early voters cast ballots for Clinton
  • Hillary winning 53% of all early voters
  • Given this and breakdown of remaining electorate, TargetSmart projects final result will be Clinton +8% … HRC 48% DJT 40%
If that degree of Republican cross-over is even half that level — driven by a combination of GOP women, college educated and Cuban community — Trump is toast in FLA. And possibly elsewhere like AZ.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/1...-voted-Clinton

• 28% of GOP early voters cast ballots for Clinton
  • Hillary winning 53% of all early voters
  • Given this and breakdown of remaining electorate, TargetSmart projects final result will be Clinton +8% … HRC 48% DJT 40%
If that degree of Republican cross-over is even half that level — driven by a combination of GOP women, college educated and Cuban community — Trump is toast in FLA. And possibly elsewhere like AZ.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/1...-voted-Clinton Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So 28% of early GOP voters voted Cuntbag?
Try another liberal rag Sissy Cumguzzler.
I mean fuck, do you even know what you post?
There's no way there is someone as stupid as you on this earth.
crickets eh? lol
So 28% of early GOP voters voted Cuntbag?
Try another liberal rag Sissy Cumguzzler.
I mean fuck, do you even know what you post?
There's no way there is someone as stupid as you on this earth. Originally Posted by canuckeight
That has already been confirmed on numerous websites- that's bad news for Trump since is a lost of Florida will put a huge dent in his chances of reaching 270. If nearly 3 out of every 10 REGISTERED REPUBLICANS have committed to Clinton that's very bad.

I will be leaving out to Italy later this afternoon but that sure is good news.
That has already been confirmed on numerous websites- that's bad news for Trump since is a lost of Florida will put a huge dent in his chances of reaching 270. If nearly 3 out of every 10 REGISTERED REPUBLICANS have committed to Clinton that's very bad.

I will be leaving out to Italy later this afternoon but that sure is good news. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So YOU can go and spread YOUR BS on the Italians. YOUR pumpkin carvings here must have made good money from YOUR fag buddies for YOU to afford going over there. If YOUR lying ass can be believed about going !

I will be leaving out to Italy later this afternoon but that sure is good news. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Have fun in Italy if you've never been you will love it even the women that pick up trash along the street side are model material.

By the time you come back we will be saying Heil Hillary. lol
Really, snitchfuck? Did you run and tell your beloved JCM? Originally Posted by lustylad
What a cockstalking fag!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH!

I'm sure the truth will surface through the bullshit the longer this fill-a-busta goes on!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
************@*******.com

OK, who is that?

And (forbidden topic, staff edit)

Who is that?

IT. ISN'T. STOPPING. UNTIL YOU STOP, asshole.