ShitmyChaps should be proud of this fine educated congressman

That fucking idiot couldn't find Guam on the map, but yet he's going to give precise dimensions.

Jim
When in history has an island ever capsized???
As big of an idiot that imbecile is, I still think my US Representative, Shiela Jackson Lee, has him beat. She is an idiot 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks of the year.

True, the Democrat Party is represented my some World Class Morons. But we in the 18th Congressional District are NUMBER ONE?
As big of an idiot that imbecile is, I still think my US Representative, Shiela Jackson Lee,

... NUMBER ONE? Originally Posted by Jackie S
She's busy trying to find the U.S. flag the astronauts planted on Mars!

Anecdotal: I'm familiar with SJL trying to get a Black lady at the Houston airport fired because it took more than 3 minutes for SJL to get her "fresh fish" + trimmings meal out to her! SJL called for two days raising hell because the lady was still working. Remember Capital security she tried to get fired!
She is a true representative of the people that voted for her.
Pretty sad isn't it?
She is a true representative of the people that voted for her.
Pretty sad isn't it? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
It's despicable! She ONLY get's re-elected because she is Black.
BigTex voted for her!!!!
BigTex voted for her!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Early and often !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs23CjIWMgA Originally Posted by canuckeight
A hero to the Dindu Nuffins everywhere. They have hope that they too can get a cushy gig in Congress and display what idiots they are ! And there's the " Emperor of the Dindu Nuffin Congressional Idiots Caucus " , Alcee Hastings, a disbarred and impeached Federal Judge that KEEPS getting voted back into Congress by the Dindu's in his Florida district.
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas proclaimed this week that the Constitution is 400 years old. In other words, its writing would predate the Pilgrims.

In 1997, while on a trip to the Mars Pathfinder operations center in California, Jackson Lee asked if the Pathfinder had succeeded in taking a picture of the flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969.

As Jonathan Strong, then of the Daily Caller documented in 2011, she constantly referred to one staff member as “You Stupid Motherfucker,”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss5p1qnpdOs Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I love Sheila
Birds of a feather.
Birds of a feather. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
More like, PECKERWOODS !!!