That would make this Super Bowl a repeat of SB 1
  • oeb11
  • 01-19-2020, 04:42 PM
How many here remember SB I??
i do!
i do! Originally Posted by oeb11
yes I do, I was still in high school
The Titans were out of steam. They controlled the ball 19 minutes in the first half. Play of the game was Maholmes TD run at the end of the half. 4 missed tackles. But Maholmes is now the best QB in the NFL.
  • oeb11
  • 01-19-2020, 04:58 PM
Agreed- Mahomes was the clear difference in the game.

As good an improvisor as Kyler Murray
  • oeb11
  • 01-19-2020, 05:00 PM
SB1- January 1967. I was in high school
Remember Al Hirt - new Orleans trumpeter??
That would make this Super Bowl a repeat of SB 1 Originally Posted by Hotrod511
History repeats itself, lol.
i do! Originally Posted by oeb11
Can't say I do. I was only 9, lol.
Let's stay within the forum. Go Niners. Stand up. Or Stand down.

Colin Kaepernick and the Freedom Not to Speak

https://www.learnliberty.org/blog/co...-not-to-speak/

While Kaepernick has been criticized for expressing his views this way, there’s no doubt about his right to do so. Just as controversial forms of speech like flag burning are protected under the First Amendment, so is the right not to speak.

'Teacher of the Year' kneels during anthem at college football championship attended by Trump

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/teac...ry?id=68326303

The honoree from Minnesota, Kelly Holstine, chose to kneel during the national anthem at the NCAA football championship game on Monday, where the ceremony took place, "to stand up for marginalized and oppressed people," according to a tweet she wrote, which included a photograph of her kneeling.

Keep the issue alive.
A solo effort.

Let's stay within the forum. Go Niners. Stand up. Or Stand down.

Colin Kaepernick and the Freedom Not to Speak Originally Posted by eccieloser9500
So tell us why the Niner's let Cuntpernick go I don't think it was because his first amendment rights were violated
A solo effort. Originally Posted by eccieloser9500
if you say so
So tell us why the Niner's let Cuntpernick go I don't think it was because his first amendment rights were violated Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Bad press. Business (money, in other words) outweighed the greater good. Sad to say for a market, or consumer base, based in Liberal San Francisco. Much like NASCAR, and as Willy Sutton said, it's where the money is. Or, in this case, where it comes from. The football watcher, in most cases, is the typical macho dimwit jock.