Anti-Police Protesters Yell ‘We Hope They Die’ Outside Hospital Where Wounded Deputies Were Taken

• oeb11
  • 09-15-2020, 09:20 AM
https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020...olice-protest/

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) – After two Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies were wounded in an unprovoked ambush-style shooting in Compton, an anti-police protest unfolded outside the hospital where both were taken for treatment.
Deputies responded to St. Francis Medical Center in Lynwood, Calif. on Saturday evening where protesters converged outside of the emergency room with some yelling, “We hope they die.”
“To the protesters blocking the entrance & exit of the HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM yelling ‘We hope they die’ referring to 2 LA Sheriff’s ambushed today in #Compton: DO NOT BLOCK EMERGENCY ENTRIES & EXITS TO THE HOSPITAL,” the sheriff’s department tweeted. “People’s lives are at stake when ambulances can’t get through.” That tweet has since been removed. As deputies issued a dispersal order to the protesters, who were blocking the hospital emergency entrance and exits, one of the male protesters refused to comply and cooperate, according to deputies.
“During his arrest, a struggle ensued at which time a female adult ran towards the deputies, ignored repeated commands to stay back as they struggled with the male and interfered with the arrest,” the sheriff’s department tweeted.
“The female adult, who was later identified as a member of the press, did not identify herself as press and later admitted she did not have proper press credentials on her person,” the department further said via Twitter.
The female adult has since been identified as KPCC radio reporter Josie Huang pushed back on Twitter after she was released from custody saying she was wearing a press lanyard while reporting outside the hospital and suffered injuries during her arrest.
The shooting unfolded around 7 p.m. as the deputies sat in their patrol car at a Metro rail station. Both deputies are listed in critical condition.

CBSLA Staff

Comment - For 9500 and all the DPST's who hate Police and hope they Die- this is the total and complete Depravity of the DPST party. it is not just defund, disarm, disband police - it is murderous intent to kill all police officers ini America - and riot joyfully at each death.

Police are human beings - but the intellectual, moral, ethical depravity of the DPST party makes me question - How can claim to be 'human' -- when One openly calls for teh murder of human beings engaged in protect the 'people' rioting, looting, and murdering cops with impunity.

The racist , marxist DPST party has made it clear - they stand for the violent destruction of law and Order in America - in order to destabilize and impose marxist dictatorship on the people. And the DPST party inculcates and programs vulnerable young peole to do their dirty work - while they stand hypocritically aside pretending their own hands are 'clean'.
Biden, Pelosi, harris, schumer, schiff, nadler AOC - are all silent of condemning the police murders - they support and approve tacitly and expressly - the flagrant assassination attempt on the California poice - and all police in America
Yet - hypocritically - when the OBLM and antifa rioters and murderers come for their own property - who are the DPST's gona call ????
Social workers? - No - the Police.

DPSTs - - are all supporting murder of cops - as they shouted outside the hospital - 'what do we want -Dead Cops - when do we want it -Now'!!!!!!

950- tx, YR, mm - all you DPST's - I hope your own marxist revolution treats You the same as You wish on the Police forces of America.

my prayers and support for the injured officers for a complete recovery.

I would like to see the bastard that that shot the cops caught - and the people who indoctrinated this perp with the DPST narrative which caused and enabled him/her to commit a horrendous crime - all the enablers and fomenters should be on trial with this perp for attempted murder! Or, god forbid- if one dies - for Murder.

And a 6x9' cell for the rest of their miserable damned lives.
the dimocrats/leftists want to do away with the police

replacing them with an indoctrinated leftist community policing staff

then do away with the second amendment

so americans can neither rely on constitutionally based lawful police

nor have the ability for self defense

the first attack on the second amendment, should biden win, will be against weapons manufacturers removing limitations on their legal liability

just as they want to and will remove police legal liability protections, thus decimating police ranks

as far as the chanters and rioters, and the ambushers of police, they are a product of the mob mentality developed by obama and his following

the basis of the movement is a lie but that doesn't phase them a whit

they revel in lies
  • oeb11
  • 09-15-2020, 09:46 AM
NGIT - agreed - Good Sir.

If betabeto thinks he will come for my weapons - he may try - and spark civil War in America
Do not give up the constitution rights the DPST's wish to destroy to enact marxist dictatorship on America .

Weapons in the hands of law-abiding citizens are the protection of our Constitution and rule of Law.
They live!
Trespassing on private property: criminal offense
Blocking public sidewalk: criminal offence
Blocking streets: criminal offence
Interfering with police: criminal offence
Interferring with emts (ambulance) criminal offence.
Trespassing on private property: criminal offense
Blocking public sidewalk: criminal offence
Blocking streets: criminal offence
Interfering with police: criminal offence
Interferring with emts (ambulance) criminal offence. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Shooting law enforcement officers .... major criminal offense.

Bitten and Kumola are proud of their supporters!
Shooting law enforcement officers .... major criminal offense.

Bitten and Kumola are proud of their supporters! Originally Posted by LexusLover
camela has a fund to bail out murderers and rioters and arsonists and assaulters
camela has a fund to bail out murderers and rioters and arsonists and assaulters Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Kumola doesn't even have enough to buy her own knee pads.

BTW ... she want's nothing to do with Bitten limp-dick.
Kumola doesn't even have enough to buy her own knee pads.

BTW ... she want's nothing to do with Bitten limp-dick. Originally Posted by LexusLover
the other day, it might have been in Nevada, but that doesn't matter

she was speaking and said something about "in the harris administration, uh, along with joe biden" we will etc etc etc

she must know she will be in charge if they win

she must know she will be in charge if they win Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Females do feel that way at times when they have a cock in their mouth!
Yeah, the NBA and NFL is supporting this shit and people wonder why they're being booed.
They want to "replace the law " with security guards , That are less trained ,wow Good read in yesterdays Dallas morning news opinion ,I cant believe how stupid
the other day, it might have been in Nevada, but that doesn't matter

she was speaking and said something about "in the harris administration, uh, along with joe biden" we will etc etc etc

she must know she will be in charge if they win Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Even more telling, Biden repeated the same thing "Harris/ Biden" administration, affirming what he knows to be true.
Even more telling, Biden repeated the same thing "Harris/ Biden" administration, affirming what he knows to be true. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
ive come to think this was planned and not a mistake

both of them "accidently" did it

they realize biden's senility is a mark against a vote for them

I think it could be an attempt at a mental signal that "I'm here and able so don't worry"
They want to "replace the law " with security guards , That are less trained ,wow Good read in yesterdays Dallas morning news opinion ,I cant believe how stupid Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Not sure who "they" are but the LoonATick in Oregon pretending to be Mayor of Portland asserted that the National Guard had insufficient training for "law enforcement" purposes .... and they want to enlist psychologically trained "security guards" to quell riots?

The only one who might benefit from a shrink in that mess is the Mayor!

Please note: I said "might benefit"! Psychiatry is not exact and all the psychiatrists I know are nut-cases themselves!