only in Portland. Portland still fining feds for fence blocking street outside U.S. courthouse

Portland, that bastion of fucktard liberalism is "fining" the Federal Government for protecting the Federal Courthouse .. which is FEDERAL PROPERTY .. for blocking .. a bike path. Yes .. a BIKE PATH.

Portland still fining feds for fence blocking street outside U.S. courthouse

https://katu.com/news/local/portland...-us-courthouse

PORTLAND, Ore. – It has been a week since the City of Portland started fining the federal government for blocking a bike lane with a fence outside the Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse.

The fence, put up to protect the building from vandalism during continued protests in the surrounding blocks, is still up. The city’s fine is also still growing.
The Portland Bureau of Transportation is charging the feds $500 every 15 minutes that the fence is up.

Federal officers started a phased withdrawal from the city last Thursday, July 30, however, the fence remained in place.

The fence was initially put up Wednesday, July 22 outside the courthouse. The following day, PBOT sent a cease-and-desist letter to the U.S. government, demanding its removal.

Commissioner Chloe Eudaly, who oversees the bureau, says the fence is obstructing a bike lane and the fine will continue to accrue until it's removed.

The current total is $536,000.

The city says it hasn't gotten any formal response from the federal government.
KATU News also reached out to the Department of Homeland Security and we haven't heard back.

i'm thinking Portland will get this money about the same time as we find out the moon really is made of cheese

BAHHAAHAAAAA
Mexico will pay.
Mexico will pay. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Nah. theys gonna gets canadjuns to pay fer thisin

youse funne guys youse
  • oeb11
  • 09-16-2020, 08:21 AM
if Biden is elected - harris will jump on the bandwagon to reward her loyal rioters ini teh countries ' most lawless city.

She will cut them billions of dollars in 'reparations'.

I have no interest in any of my tax dollars supporting the marxist , racist, rioters and their enabling governments.
if you think the fine is bad

wait until the election

and if trump wins

if its a squeaker or if its a landslide, wont matter

make no mistake, they will claim trump did not win

social media will ban anyone with an alternate view, the news media will bombard americans with lies

biden wont concede, claims more votes to come, news media claims trump wont leave, pre-planned riots proceed apace

mail in ballots in battleground states will flood in after the election

our country is fucked without a kiss
if you think the fine is bad

wait until the election

and if trump wins

if its a squeaker or if its a landslide, wont matter

make no mistake, they will claim trump did not win

social media will ban anyone with an alternate view, the news media will bombard americans with lies

biden wont concede, claims more votes to come, news media claims trump wont leave, pre-planned riots proceed apace

mail in ballots in battleground states will flood in after the election

our country is fucked without a kiss Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

I agree, No matter who wins, as a functioning country, we are fucked for the foreseeable future and China is so giddy they can't contain themselves.

If you are a NetFlix subscriber, I encourage you to watch "Pine Gap". If ever a series had "intrigue", it is this one and shows an in-depth look at our intelligence capabilities which is mind boggling to say the least and just might be a glimpse into our future confrontation with China which I believe is inevitable.
The only way to possibly avoid post election chaos-- is if one or the other wins in an undeniable landslide.

Unfortunately-- I don't see that happening. If anything, it may even be closer than 2016. Which means.. no matter what... welcome to Thunderdome.
The only way to possibly avoid post election chaos-- is if one or the other wins in an undeniable landslide.

Unfortunately-- I don't see that happening. If anything, it may even be closer than 2016. Which means.. no matter what... welcome to Thunderdome. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

it will be far worse if Trump wins. the Democrats have already said they won't accept a Trump win. it will go beyond lawyering up and trying to contest just about every state vote, even states in which Trump clearly won.

i think the Democrats will openly call for protests if Trump wins. to what end? do they think Trump is going to resign after winning over protests? i don't see that happening because it's not in Trump's nature and why should he in the first place?

the Democrats have already shot themselves in the foot by embracing these riots over clear cases of some suspect resisting arrest yes they resisted arrest starting with Big George and the rest of them. do they think they can incite this lawless behavior then just turn it off like a light switch? they can't and they should know that but i doubt they really care. it's all about keeping Trump from being president by any means nessecary
Fences wittimore is putting up a 1.6 million electric fence wall on the tax payers