Any information on Eva?

Has anyone seen her?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eva-jenn...-moines-937282

Thanks for the information-
she's cute. if she's legit would also love to hear about her
Agreed, she is cute. Incall might be at a No Tell Hotel since it costs more that outcall, but looks like she is will to negotiate. I used to have good luck on EM, but rarely even look there now.
Any updates on her? Shes sexy as hell. Real? Worth a call?
  • piggy
  • 05-25-2021, 01:57 PM
PM me her number I'll TOFTT
Cute little spinner. The rates are believable but the bra size doesn’t match the pics. Maybe that’s what she is wishing she had? Lol. Her boobs look nice. Me like.
I am curious if anybody has had any luck getting something set up yet. I have been back and forth with her over email a few times, but she takes several days to reply.
Just curious, it's been 6 months since last comment, has anyone met with her yet? I just made my initial message to her, we shall see.
Curious here too
Word is the pictures are old. She is real but thicker, not necessarily fat. Worth the effort seems to get into the FS (From an acquaintance). There is a public review on some USA sexguide or something that states the same and is accurate about others they have reviewed. I texted with her and got some shit about hacked snapchat, banned people stalking her and was a raging bitch when i asked for a recent selfie for verification. Could have been a bad day but it was enough for me to say no thank you going forward.