Photo Accuracy on Agency Sites.

It's apparent that sites are at times using real pics sometimes with or without photoshop (PS). It would be nice to know going in 1st time how much reliance to place on photos. I realize deciding how much PS applied is more art than science.

Here is my input.

Highly accurate photos with minimal PS or glamourizing:
Velvet @ CGS

Photos are of girl but enough PS to be material (e.g., to knock off 10 years).
I've seen these ladies and still find them attractive. However, if I was a 1st timer, I would want a heads up to not solely rely on photos.
Asa @ HDS
Maya @ SFG
Verona @ HDS (last known site)
Emma @ HDS (last known site)

Any intel on the following?
Aurora @ CGS
Blue @ Kfestival
Banana @ Kfestival
This is a good topic cause my 2nd time going to one I seen Adela @CGS and can’t lie I was a little upset and turned off the site says 20’s but she looks like late 30’s to mid 40’s very disappointing and I haven’t been back since.
Personally, I love this topic. I need to be physically attracted to the girl I’m seeing so a reliance on accurate pics would be very helpful. It’s like ordering a Range Rover online and they deliver you a Toyota or ordering a steak at a restaurant and them serving you meatloaf.
Now you’re gonna get some pushback from the old goats on here in their 60s and 70s and promoters who could care less if a girls in their 20s or 40s, it’s all about service to them and the girls are still way younger.
My opinion is, if they trust us enough to text us detailed directions up to and including the actual door of the studio, then they can text us a real picture of the girl the morning of our appointment. Or all the girls before we even make an appointment.
Personally, I love this topic. I need to be physically attracted to the girl I’m seeing so a reliance on accurate pics would be very helpful. It’s like ordering a Range Rover online and they deliver you a Toyota or ordering a steak at a restaurant and them serving you meatloaf.
Now you’re gonna get some pushback from the old goats on here in their 60s and 70s and promoters who could care less if a girls in their 20s or 40s, it’s all about service to them and the girls are still way younger.
My opinion is, if they trust us enough to text us detailed directions up to and including the actual door of the studio, then they can text us a real picture of the girl the morning of our appointment. Or all the girls before we even make an appointment. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

Funny you bring up restaurants. Food photography is notorious for "working up" the product.
Let’s normalize this, soda had me tripping the other day
site says 20’s but she looks like late 30’s to mid 40’s Originally Posted by Homemade
Realistically speaking, there will rarely be college age girls in this hobby. Based on my experience, observations, and intel from other hobbyists, most of the girls will be somewhere in the range of 30 - 42 which should be the expectation. If a 2X girl appears, you can be pleasantly surprised.
Personally, I need to be physically attracted to the girl Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I assume that's a fundamental requirement of all hobbyists that they want women they consider attractive. The more accurate intel before going in the better.
Let’s normalize this Originally Posted by SpringFest
I'm hoping that guys will post accurate intel on this thread about photos of girls they've seen.
I saw Asa this morning. Her body is solid. The photos don't seem to be very old to me and yes, a little bit of PS but not enough to make me want to change.
I saw Asa this morning. Her body is solid. The photos don't seem to be very old to me and yes, a little bit of PS but not enough to make me want to change. Originally Posted by MrMing88
Asa has a better body than 90% of women 20 years younger.
Asa has a better body than 90% of women 20 years younger. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Agree 1000%
Are any photos that you see, even close to what you get over the past. Recently, I have had a great run if it being fairly accurate
Even’s SF photo looks 100% real.
Gonna see Jinny, hopefully she’s close to pics
Gonna see Jinny, hopefully she’s close to pics Originally Posted by SpringFest
Planning to see her tomorrow or wednesday, let me know buddy?
Sure but I told booker if she’s not cute I’ll switch to almond XD
I’m done being baited
A common technique used is to take face shots of the women and superimpose their face onto the bodies of random model shots. The photos for Aurora from CGS has been handled this way.

It makes me wonder if the girls like this since it provides a level of plausible deniability if anyone that they know finds the photos.

Aurora however, has a tall, slender, long-legged, swimmer's body type physique with natural B+ breasts. I liked reality better than the photos.