URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/jun
City: Jun’s Studio
State: Texas
Address: Lefts Studio
Activities: CFS, riding, BBJ, Shower, pillow talk, TUMA
Hair Length and Color: short blonde hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thick, short, good build. nice ass and natural tits from what i can tell
Recommendation: Yes
That was a fun and quick read
Thickness never looked so good on Jun
Is she friendly?
  • Aoi
  • 12-23-2022, 08:51 AM
Is she friendly? Originally Posted by Aiden00090
She’s among the nicest in the scene
I’m going to see her
Is she friendly? Originally Posted by Aiden00090
A freak for an hour and she will bake you some cookies for the road. That’s how friendly she is
Nice review, Jun gives good service for a fat chick. Very sweet and friendly too. Might eat the cookies she bakes for you tho , lol

Promoters on this post, there’s a question for you at the top of the main forum page if you wanna respond to it, lol
Bob he said thick not fat in the title. I'm not sure what the difference is but just wanted to make sure you read that correctly. Who the hell knows the difference between thick, thicc, curvy, plump, fat or bbw? I guess it depends on who's glasses you have on.

Is this the post in "Questions for the staff" that you're referencing?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1063058841
Yes it is.

The difference is this: thicc, thick, curvy is promoter talk. Plump fat, or anything else is real guy talk.
  • Aoi
  • 12-30-2022, 10:22 AM
Yes it is.

The difference is this: thicc, thick, curvy is promoter talk. Plump fat, or anything else is real guy talk. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Thicc means figure with some meat

Fat means you’re basically a bowling pin shape cow
Lmao, bowling pin shaped cow. Can I use that one?

I guess we all have our definitions, your brain cells form your opinion of what you said and my brain cells form my opinion of what I said.

But remember, if y’all woke up Sunday morning for Christmas, and the cookies and milk were gone, it might’ve been Jun coming down your chimney, lol