Best looking studio girls right now

Wondering best looks

Also best in service
miso
Wondering best looks

Also best in service Originally Posted by italian8527
What are your standards for "good looking"?
Attractive face first then good boobs, like pretty but also sexy
I did not receive good service from Miso.
I was too big for her.
She was not terribly friendly either, that is important to me.

Lovely, is very enthusiastic, and as good a body, as Miso, IMHO.
Jenny as AS was very pretty and a good attitude also.
But no one is as Crazy as Lovely
I forgot about Eve at Sunflower.

She is the prettiest right now, IMHO.
But not the best service, unless you pay to upgrade, which I did when she was at Sun Spa.
Eve is no longer at Sunflower. I would like to see her again as I agree with you that she is the best looking, but perhaps not the best service, but I really enjoyed my time with her.. With that said I think the question posed by Italian is purely subjective. My idea of looks will certainty differ from others. My idea idea of service will also differ.

I could see Eve for looks, Lovely for service, and many others in the DFW area. We are blessed with several talented woman in the DFW area. Italian, I would suggest you use this forum as an opportunity to focus on providers you think meet your personal taste and go from there. Utilize multiple reviews as your data points. We are truly blessed with incredible talent in the DFW area that meets everyone's personal taste and desires.
Let’s see a thread for the ugliest studio girls, that way we know who to avoid, lol. (Joke)

These kind of posts and also FB recommendations are pointless. Just because I think a girl is good looking, doesn’t mean you will. Same with restaurant recommendations.

For service, I’ll say Asa. She’s told me several times that service is number one to her and the 60 minutes she spends with someone is their time and should be enjoyable. But again, just because I think her service is best, doesn’t mean you will, just have to go see her.
I did not receive good service from Miso.
I was too big for her.
She was not terribly friendly either, that is important to me.

Lovely, is very enthusiastic, and as good a body, as Miso, IMHO.
Jenny as AS was very pretty and a good attitude also.
But no one is as Crazy as Lovely Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Crazy star is the craziest. I had to hold that wild bitch down hands and feet last time to keep from getting hit in the face. I drilled and drilled her for 5 or 6 O's and she kept getting more crazy, its a bit dangerous.
  • mdmn
  • 12-12-2022, 07:30 AM
I am heading to Dallas this week, it has been a little while. What’s is the going hourly rate for a studio?
  • Aoi
  • 12-12-2022, 07:49 AM
Abby, Wynn, Connie, Tyra
This helps more cause hard tell difference in reviews alot because so many promoters when you see there reviews are 100 percent studio girls
I enjoyed Connie and Jenny at Asian stars both good service and 7-8 looks for amp studio service

Looking for any Nicole dupond jade

Coco back in day jade

Coco at sun spa last year different coco

Those were 9 looks and good service
Who remembers the Original Penny?
Amazing looks and off the charts bb.
Saw Jisoo recently, she reminded me of Tamlyn Tomita, Karate Kid 2 chick. I found her attractive and had a great set of tits.