URL / Website: www.lovely-Angel.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off 635 and Luna
Activities: BBBJ,DATY, 69, K9, Mish, BBFS
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She looks just like her pictures on the website. Hot, Young Korean lady.
Recommendation: Yes
Beautiful girl, best bbbj technique.

Did LA change their number again?
I have their number from last time they changed it, but it doesn’t look like it works anymore.
They recently changed bookers (like maybe a couple of months ago?).. you may have to resubmit your info through the online form. I got the new number from them pretty soon after
Thanks. I was able to get the new number
Beautiful girl, best bbbj technique.

Originally Posted by White Tiger

Originally Posted by 123ksalter
thanks for the info KS
Originally Posted by 123ksalter
Wrong. Girls choice

thanks for the info KS Originally Posted by Expresso_XII
KS - why do you make this crap up?

Anyone who knows Velvet knows you couldn't "force" her to do anything. There are plenty of places she could work. There's no way she would go to a place she didn't want to be at.

The reason most girls leave or change places is lack of business.
Well said

KS - why do you make this crap up?

Anyone who knows Velvet knows you couldn't "force" her to do anything. There are plenty of places she could work. There's no way she would go to a place she didn't want to be at.

The reason most girls leave or change places is lack of business. Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382

You think that Crystal girl left in month or whatever because she wasn't getting any business? She got reviews everyday from non promoters, on top of people who don't use this site.

Girls probably stay at LA because they like BBFS or something. Why would they not just go to another studio and upcharge for BBFS and make more? There probably is a BBFS requirement in order for girls to stay at LA.

Also, sounds like you know Velvet on a business level... hmm... ������
She could get business regardless of cover or not. Her body along could get an old grandpa with major ED issues to pitch a tent in his diapers.
Someone who can get business anywhere should go indy then. People who rely on studios do it because they need someone to help them get business.
Someone who can get business anywhere should go indy then. People who rely on studios do it because they need someone to help them get business. Originally Posted by 123ksalter
How do you feel about cameras in the Studios?
How do you feel about cameras in the Studios? Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

If they exist, then I'm never going to a studio again. However, I have never came across any cameras in any of these apartments save. I did see little paper cups with stuff in them at the AS apartment. They claimed it was to ward off ghosts lol