URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Farmers Branch area
State: Texas
Address: Apartment condo
Activities: Mutual Shower. LFK DFK, BBBJ, TUMA, DATY, MPFS
Hair Length and Color: Dark mid length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Super petite girl without an ounce of fat. Perky, beautiful, not jaded ... almost a young girl's playful attitude and full of charm.
Recommendation: Yes
I wonder if I was the next guy. I saw her yesterday also, late afternoon. This time just like the last time. Lots of passionate kissing, deepthroat to the base, back of throat. She told me I didn't need a shower ("you clean"), so we went straight to it. Agree with you about her personality. Highly recommended.
What? She always showers me, now I feel offended lol
On top of being one of the best providers ever, she's insanely generous. Few months ago I was there for an hour session. After the first pop, I looked at my phone while we were chatting. I saw a text that indicated a family emergency so I told her I had to leave early.

I repeatedly tried to give her the full donation and she refused to take it. She is in a class of her own.
I think im going to give myself an early christmas present and see Lovely tomorrow or Saturday morning. Was waiting to see if any reviews came up on LA's new girl Ruby but nothing.. dont really want to take a risk right now, so going to end the year with Lovely.
Lovely is a sure thing. Great every time.
Right now, theres 3 ladies I will go to when I need a sure thing: Amy, Lovely and Abby. Lovely is the one that I have had more time between visits.. time to fix that
I saw her Christmas eve was wearing an elf outfit, she just keeps looking better throughout the year