Encounter: Selena is an awesome Lovely Angel!

Date: 12/26/2022
Name: Selena
Phone: after screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.lovely-angel.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch area
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBFS
Hair Length and Color: shoulder-length dark hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: If you are looking for a young college girl, there are plenty of other choices available as we all know and see. But if you are looking for a more mature (not old) woman who is beautiful and attentive, Selena is a great choice. She's got natural D boobs, and I'd say the 5'2" and 115lbs. in her descriptor are very accurate. Nice ass and bare down there. Very huggable.
Recommendation: Yes
You can tell by looking at the pictures, she is up there in age
I will give her a try anyways
5'2" and 115lbs. Originally Posted by oceanpalace
Thanks for the intel!! Selena sounds like a good time. Is she roughly the same height as Asa, Maya or Velvet? Or short more like Lovely?
Age to me is just a number. I may be in the minority. As long as she has a nice body, service is good and isnt ugly (which everyone has their own definition of beauty), Age is but a number.. as long as she isnt TOO old LOL.

Maybe she will last longer than the other girl that was listed for a few days and left. I cant make any visits this week (hate on call.. fucks with my weekly de stressing visit).. but if she is there Monday, I may give her a shot.

Thanks for the review.
As long as that P*SS* fresh count me in! Good info dude!
Thanks for the intel!! Selena sounds like a good time. Is she roughly the same height as Asa, Maya or Velvet? Or short more like Lovely? Originally Posted by htownhammer
htownhammer - Selena is like Lovely in her build, but bigger boobs. I have not been with Asa, Maya, nor Velvet so unfortunately cannot comment on those three in comparison. Cheers, and Happy New Year!