Studio not taking new clients

So months ago I got screened at LA, but did not end up going. Got screened Monday, texted yesterday to see Miso and was told she was not available in the morning. Ok. Wait until Friday. Texted them an updated phone for me, with my prior screening, and got a response back that they were not currently taking new clients and to try back in 2-3 weeks.

I’d guess it may be one operation that has LA, GL, SG etc .. anyone else having issues?
So months ago I got screened at LA, but did not end up going. Got screened Monday, texted yesterday to see Miso and was told she was not available in the morning. Ok. Wait until Friday. Texted them an updated phone for me, with my prior screening, and got a response back that they were not currently taking new clients and to try back in 2-3 weeks.

I’d guess it may be one operation that has LA, GL, SG etc .. anyone else having issues? Originally Posted by hookem69horns
Are you Indian or black?
The only studio I have had trouble with is LA. Not aware of any connection between the studios, but was told by GL that the people at AsianStars had give me a reference.
WT there is definitely a connection between some studio and spas. It's easy to see which ones are connected.
LA said they did not accept outside preference. They don't care if you are a customer of other agencies
I wasn't referring to LA.
Maybe they had some bad apple's ruin it for the new fellas.
I just got my fix with miso!!
I’ve seen her 4 times this month.
She gets better with every visit.
I just got my fix with miso!!
I’ve seen her 4 times this month.
She gets better with every visit. Originally Posted by Andrewman
I’m black and have not issues with sun flower, kfest, green light, or lovely angles
I’m black and have not issues with sun flower, kfest, green light, or lovely angles Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians

Guess all women really do have jungle fever and BBC fetish
Are you Indian or black? Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Nope. White. It was odd as I had reached our earlier in the morning. Did not get a response so tried later that afternoon and was told they are taking new clients.
Yeah I guess LA has enough clientele but they wouldn't even accept p411 verification which the others did. Oh well, here's to hoping the AMPS get better or back to the good old days