TBone2u had his accounted Guested/Disabled

I don’t know how many have noticed, but TBone2u had his Account Guested/Disabled.

Without talking out of school, he has grown weary of the Drama and BS on the Board and finally had his fill.

He was a great source of information and his input and postings will be missed by many.

He was one of the few true voices of reason.
  • GTO
  • 07-10-2010, 02:51 PM
totally agree with you, CB. Sure wish that all posts that were pointless personal attacks could be immediately deleted - keeping the board focused on its purpose. No appetite or room for drama and BS.
I saw that too. There has been alot of crap going on. Too bad.
WTF! my pops is gone, now there will be hell on earth.
I will miss you pops, but I know you'l keep in touch.
I rarely get involve in the drama that goes on in here, sometimes it makes me laugh, as some of the posts are funny, but some people just over do it sometimes, and instead of being funny, it becomes annoying. just my .2 centavos.
Yeah, saw that when he posted it.....same day of the drama. it is unfortunate...hope he comes back...
Well, that sucks. Hope he's just on pause for now and will come back soon. It's like T-Bone took out the trash and now that he's out there he's considering never coming back. Any of y'all experience that? Just vanish without fanfare except for maybe telling 1 person to spread the word he's not dead or in jail or some shit like that. Dang Spreadman just flat left us...hope he's OK. I fear maybe not. Thanks for the intel, Civil.
  • bbkid
  • 07-10-2010, 04:08 PM
One of the very few true "good guys" on this board. He WILL be missed.
Hmmm... For his sake, I hope its only based on being fed up and nothing else.
Damn it. Happy trails, tbone. Hopefully I'll run into you in CR someday...
Never got to meet him but it sounds like he was a cool cat.
Well, that sucks. Hope he's just on pause for now and will come back soon. It's like T-Bone took out the trash and now that he's out there he's considering never coming back. Any of y'all experience that? Just vanish without fanfare except for maybe telling 1 person to spread the word he's not dead or in jail or some shit like that. Dang Spreadman just flat left us...hope he's OK. I fear maybe not. Thanks for the intel, Civil. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Talked to him yesterday. He's ok. Just decided it was time to move on...
After reading this board the past few days, maybe ASPD (before Amber passed away) wasn't so bad after all.

Even if everybody joined another board, sooner or later there would still be the same old shit. Human nature.
After reading this board the past few days, maybe ASPD (before Amber passed away) wasn't so bad after all.

Even if everybody joined another board, sooner or later there would still be the same old shit. Human nature. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Yeah, the close knit clubby days are gone and it seems that the kinder/gentler moderation has its limits...
I had lunch with him and FER on friday and he told me that he was tired of all this shit and that he did not need any thing hear.
He is fine and he had a very good saturday with some of his ATFS;
So people lets be nice and have fun;
yeah that sucks - its been like a bad episode of Jerry Springer in CoEd lately ..... and it has been the but of many a joke in CHAT - end result of the CHILDISH behavior is a GOOD GUY has left us