Arguing with libtards;

it's like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to strut around and crap on the board like it's victorious.
  • CJ7
  • 05-30-2013, 01:22 PM
too bad youre not intelligent enough to have thought of that pearl of wisdom all by yourself

Republican aint cha?
You cannot intellectually argue with them because hate blinds them and is at the core of their beliefs.
  • CJ7
  • 05-30-2013, 02:18 PM
You cannot intellectually argue with them because hate blinds them and is at the core of their beliefs. Originally Posted by Uncle Han
are you saying you hate liberals
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2013, 02:47 PM
are you saying you hate liberals Originally Posted by CJ7
Exactly what he os saying, his eyes are to squinted to see wtf he typed though!
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2013, 02:48 PM
it's like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to strut around and crap on the board like it's victorious.
Originally Posted by boardman
If you want to practice arguing with a liberal, all you have to do is get you a mirror! half
Exactly what he os saying, his eyes are to squinted to see wtf he typed though! Originally Posted by WTF
Racist liberal hatemonger!
I do hate liberals but they hated me first..the fuckers
Originally Posted by boardman
very true
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2013, 02:58 PM
Racist liberal hatemonger!
I do hate liberals but they hated me first..the fuckers Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Cheap JewishLawyer Asian immigrant fucker. Why wouldn't they hate you first!
  • CJ7
  • 05-30-2013, 03:01 PM
very true Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

well, so far we have two morons that play with pigeons ...

republicans aint cha boys?
Cheap JewishLawyer Asian immigrant fucker. Why wouldn't they hate you first! Originally Posted by WTF
Fuck you, faggot!
well, so far we have two morons that play with pigeons ...

republicans aint cha boys? Originally Posted by CJ7
I voted for Obama twice, you ignorant liberal dumbfuck disgraced ex-CFO loser faggot!
I'm not a Republican.
  • CJ7
  • 05-30-2013, 03:05 PM
I voted for Obama twice, you ignorant liberal dumbfuck disgraced ex-CFO loser faggot!
I'm not a Republican. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Oh, OK.. youre just a moron who plays with pigeons ... thanks for clearing that up
You cannot intellectually argue with them because hate blinds them and is at the core of their beliefs. Originally Posted by Uncle Han

Ditto for right wingers also.
I'm not a Republican. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Must just be a asshole then not a Democrat.