Liberal Dilemma and a Solution

In a Dallas case yesterday, a black man was arrested (actually picked up by US Marshalls in Louisiana) for a string of rapes.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime...aton-rouge.ece

Unfortunately, this will mean another black man goes to jail, which nobody wants. However, in spite of his multiple previous convictions, he (the alleged rapist, confirmed by DNA) was the Crime Watch Captain in his neighborhood where a series of rapes occurred, black women being raped so the community was in an uproar, because the black police chief didn't warn the black community fast enough. We also have a black DA and a half black school district chief.
The dilemma illustrated is this: too many black men in jail, but you can't really say the system is racist because everyone in power is black, so you MUST have another reason for too many black men in jail. It cannot be because black men are doing anything wrong disproportionate to any other group - that is simply not acceptable thinking, unless of course you are a homophobic, racist, small minded, Neanderthal mother fucker.

Here is the acceptable, indeed, the only answer:

More money to solve the problem! Lack of public money being spent on these programs naturally limits blacks opportunities and pisses them off, inducing them to commit crimes which anyone in their shoes, regardless of color, would also do.

More money for prenatal care - whites spend more
More money for labor and delivery - hospitals deliberately redline minority areas and build new facilities near white and Asian people
More money for early childhood development programs and daycare - most black parents are stuck working 2 jobs because of a racist system and are paid less so they need assistance
More money for schools - the legacy of racism has left black schools underfunded
More money for after school programs - white owned businesses that provide after school activities illegally locate themselves in white areas
More money for job placement after high school - companies illegally discriminate against black applicants
More money for black scholarships and affirmative action programs - schools discriminate in acceptance and retention programs in favor of whites and Asians
More money and scholarships for advanced degrees - all black people accepted into advanced degree programs (and enforce affirmative action if they are not) should get to do so for free, and get a scholarship for living expenses, and not be allowed to fail (or find a reason to blame the failure on whitey) until they are proportionately represented in the highest paying jobs
More money for enforcement - blacks are discriminated against even with advanced degrees - not enough companies are being sued for such illegal behavior
More money for the public defenders office - too many blacks in jail
More money for home financing - blacks are discriminated against in mortgages

More money more money more money more money more money
The beauty of being a liberal is all you have to do is call me a racist, and dismiss this post.
(And go about your business demanding more money for these existing programs!! - every single one of these programs exist and are justified for the reasons I stated. Also, more programs than that exist at different levels of government that I failed to name, all justified by liberals, and when conservatives oppose them, they are called racist, heartless, etc.)
Tie all public assistance (food stamps, housing, WIC, everything) to good citizen conduct requirements; if anyone in the immediate family fucks up - NO GOVERNMENT PAID ASSISTANCE FOR ANYONE IN THE FAMILY !
That would be great, unfortunately, if it had a disparate impact upon blacks, it would be called a racist program, of course.
Nah, jewrish puissant, I'll just call you a stupid bastard who was raised on pork.
Nah, jewrish puissant, I'll just call you a stupid bastard who was raised on pork. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
That's the best you can do because these are all actual programs and their justifications. Looks like enormous efforts are being made when you put them together.
JL knows a lot about liberalism for a self proclaimed right winger.
JL knows a lot about liberalism for a self proclaimed right winger. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Am I wrong about the programs or the justifications?
You're a fraud.
Mr lawyer I was about to be really upset and offended input what I started to read in the beginning of you post. I thought u were about to start some right wing rant about the reasons black people go to jail and how the system and society works blacks just want to sell drugs and and commit other crimes to eat. Then I read the rest and you said exactly what I was gonna come back at you with. Very well stated and a million percent true. You will never get rich rulers of society to see those things tho because they can't empathize. It's like that old move Trading Places, with Eddie Murphy. They'd took a successful business man and set him up to lose everything. Then they took a homeless man and gave him a good job and a good life and the black homeless crook turned into a successful business man and the other (white) guy turned into a homeless man that started stealing to eat. I totally agree, it's not the people, it's the situation.
And then his true colors came out. First off lawyer, black people were oppressed in this country for hundreds of years, took everything from them. Even went to war with each other to try to keep them as slaves. Then after all the fighting to vote, to ride the bus freely, to go to school with everyone else, to sit and eat at a counter with other Americans, to use the same bathroom, drink out the same water foutains and I could go on but you know already. Then after finally becoming a country of human beings they get a little leeway and their whole society should just figure out how to come up on whatever they were left with. Even the powers after slavery knew you couldn't do that. Thus the 40 acres and mile bullshit. Blacks lived in the poorest parts of town and had the worst job opportunities even in the sixties and the seventies. Now that things are a lot different as far as blatant racism they are supposed to just find jobs and get out ths good to go to Harvard like Barry. That's just not how it works. Just like this country did everything it could to bring lack folks down, it should be doing the same to get them on their feet. Yes you have success stories, but everybody is not college material. Look at the mostly black school systems and tell me they prepare those kids for Yale. Lol hell no.
You as a Jew should be more than aware of oppression.
How about some historical prospective? The first african slave arrived in the English colony of Virginia in 1637. It was England at the time. The United States came into being in 1781 but only some states had slavery. The confederacy came into being in 1861 and was gone by 1865 along with slavery. So some of the United States had slavery for 84 years. So let's knock off the falsehood, promoted by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, of hundreds of years of slavery. It was only 84 years of US slavery in some states. Some states like Kansas, Nebraska, California, etc. never had slavery so they are blameless.

Trading places was a movie. I suppose you can take a Harvard trained commodities analyst and exchange him with a con-man with street smarts but I wouldn't bet on it. Who is oppressing whom. Who accuses a black student of acting white if they speak without an urban dialect? Do you know that test scores of black students were much higher in the 1920s through the 1960s and on par with white students. In New York going to to Harlem was not about buying drugs in the 1930s. It was about going to a middle class area with good music, fun, and food. The same was said about Washington DC before the Great Society. In Oklahoma there were black cities with schools, churches, streets, and middle class citizens. In some parts of the country black Americans were doing pretty good except maybe in the deep south. The democrats holding the power preventing voting, promoted lynching, and used the chain gang to get free labor. If someone had said how do we hurt the black American, someone else might say that they had to devalue human life with abortion, break up the black family with welfare programs, destroy the culture with violence and sexually insulting music and images, and we will finish by putting many black fathers in prison and withholding jobs. We will also downgrade the school system and enslave young black students to failing school systems.
Kansas may be blameless as you say, but as late as the 50's there were signs in public places like water fountains (white only) rest rooms (no Negros) some swimming pools (no Negros) Looking from the black side they might feel they weren't free.
You as a Jew should be more than aware of oppression. Originally Posted by ladylove12
Indeed I do - a Jewish person was lynched 100 years ago in Georgia:

By DEBORAH FLECK
Staff Writer
dfleck@dallasnews.com
Published: 08 September 2013 11:09 PM
Updated: 09 September 2013 05:40 PM

A case of misguided justice that happened 100 years ago in Georgia comes alive in a new exhibit opening Monday at the Dallas Holocaust Museum/Center for Education and Tolerance.
The exhibit “Seeking Justice: The Leo Frank Case Revisited” tells the story of Frank, a superintendent in a pencil factory in Atlanta. In 1913, Frank, who was Jewish, was convicted of the murder of 13-year-old Mary Phagan, a worker at the factory.
Evidence was sketchy, yet appeals were denied. When the governor of Georgia commuted Frank’s death sentence to life in prison, reaction was swift. Riots erupted in Atlanta. Vigilantes took Frank from prison, drove him to Marietta and lynched him.
Museum president and chief executive officer Mary Pat Higgins said the exhibit is timely because hate groups, and in particular anti-Semitism, are on the rise.....

read full story here:
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/commu...um-exhibit.ece