Ladies and Gentleman, the next President of the United States

Is she a beauty, or what?
Are you going to ask her out for a date when she visits Israel?
He won't be in Israel. He'll be in Dallas, in a garage apartment in SOC telling indentured Asian hookers he lives in Highland Park.

Fraud!

Hes got a lot to atone for this weekend ... If he even knows what that is!
The way things are going this might be the next president of the United States...

Where are you Joe Biden now that we need you?
The way things are going this might be the next president of the United States...

Where are you Joe Biden now that we need you? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I noticed they let him out for the 911 ceremony .... this chemical thing is dicey.
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
This is a transition ... next she'll get rid of the ear clips and pearls ... then the lipstick ...

........ finally the eye liner ...... thank God it is almost turtle neck season ....
Diane Lane?
Diane Lane? Originally Posted by JCM800
Bill would have never let Monica in the door ....

And probably been too tired to even use a cigar.

Diane ... forgive him, ok?
He won't be in Israel. He'll be in Dallas, in a garage apartment in SOC telling indentured Asian hookers he lives in Highland Park.

Fraud!

Hes got a lot to atone for this weekend ... If he even knows what that is! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I know this - it is probably the one day you will go to the synagogue, and you have much to atone for......are you asking for my forgiveness, hypocrite?
This admission of guilt won't slow her down...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...n-08-campaign/

Federal prosecutors said Wednesday that a New York marketing executive received more than $600,000 in illicit funds from a Washington businessman to do unsolicited campaign work for a 2008 presidential candidate, identified by a campaign lawyer as Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...#ixzz2egBFjPXy
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
after 8 years
  • CJ7
  • 09-12-2013, 08:27 AM
when Hildabeast blows through the GOP like a tidal wave through a screen door, remember its not the rabid rightwingers fault ......
when Hildabeast blows through the GOP like a tidal wave through a screen door, remember its not the rabid rightwingers fault ...... Originally Posted by CJ7
Please keep that quiet ... Bill will be begging her for some ... to tide him over.

Does she swallow or spit?
How is getting a blowjob from Hillary like climbing Mt. Everest?

Don't look down.
Well if she decides to run, I suppose she'll do a lot of travelling. Iam curious will she be required to check those bags under her eyes or will they be carry on, lol.

Jim