How do you Young Guys Do it?

I can't imagine having a career while my wife works. How do you make a home without the wife there? How do you work late and get someone to pick up the kids? Do you take off work for kid's being sick? A wife at home is just too valuable for a man. Why get married if your wife is going to work? Kids need a mother at home to raise them.
Women make society worth living in and putting up with. They are the social glue of society, mothers, grandmothers, family - that is why a man works, to have those things. Who the fuck wants to meet a designer every day for a week to pick out the curtain patterns or the new pant scheme? Stay at home wives make family life worth having - I guess if I couldn't find a wife who stayed home I wouldn't get married and have kids.
The value to society of stay at home mothers is priceless - they keep it together for everyone.
You're not married. You're not a Lawyer. You're not a Jew. Fuck! You're probably not even a man!
I can't imagine having a career while my wife works. How do you make a home without the wife there? How do you work late and get someone to pick up the kids? Do you take off work for kid's being sick? A wife at home is just too valuable for a man. Why get married if your wife is going to work? Kids need a mother at home to raise them.
Women make society worth living in and putting up with. They are the social glue of society, mothers, grandmothers, family - that is why a man works, to have those things. Who the fuck wants to meet a designer every day for a week to pick out the curtain patterns or the new pant scheme? Stay at home wives make family life worth having - I guess if I couldn't find a wife who stayed home I wouldn't get married and have kids.
The value to society of stay at home mothers is priceless - they keep it together for everyone. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I feel the same way, Ward... I mean Mr Cleaver.

We do need to get back to the 60's and 70's type of life style. Except that would be raaaacciissT...LOL
what if she's home drunk all day?
what if she's home drunk all day? Originally Posted by JCM800
Or goes running to the shelter of her mothers little helper?
Forbidden topic...
I feel the same way, Ward... I mean Mr Cleaver.

We do need to get back to the 60's and 70's type of life style. Except that would be raaaacciissT...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What about you? Does Hanoi COG let his personal ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY stay home all day?
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2013, 10:14 PM
You're not married. You're not a Lawyer. You're not a Jew. Fuck! You're probably not even a man! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My bet is JL is a closet gay man.

You're not married. You're not a Lawyer. You're not a Jew. Fuck! You're probably not even a man! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sez the idiot in the dunce cap...
what if she's home drunk all day? Originally Posted by JCM800
Hopefully, that wouldn't be typical!
Wow, barefoot, pregnant and taking care of the kids? You're wife is fucking the pool guy and the landscaper! Also, you're quite the mental midget.
I have a few young upwardly mobile neighbors who are trying to replicate the stay and home mom lifestyle that you describe. The couples are generally well educated and very employable, but they decide to have a more restrained lifestyle and give up some of the unnecessary things. For example, they only have one car and no cable tv. Their life style isn't overwhelming but they life comfortably. I hope this is a trend. It is good for young kids to have mom at home and see dad go off to work each day.
Wow, barefoot, pregnant and taking care of the kids? You're wife is fucking the pool guy and the landscaper! Also, you're quite the mental midget. Originally Posted by NVRBDR
All Ponzi schemes need to members to continue...Duh

I will be cleaning Yssup Riders pool on Saturday...
Wow, barefoot, pregnant and taking care of the kids? You're wife is fucking the pool guy and the landscaper! Also, you're quite the mental midget. Originally Posted by NVRBDR
Fuck you, faggot!
I have a few young upwardly mobile neighbors who are trying to replicate the stay and home mom lifestyle that you describe. The couples are generally well educated and very employable, but they decide to have a more restrained lifestyle and give up some of the unnecessary things. For example, they only have one car and no cable tv. Their life style isn't overwhelming but they life comfortably. I hope this is a trend. It is good for young kids to have mom at home and see dad go off to work each day. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I agree - it makes life much more pleasant and meaningful to have a strong family, which is basically impossible without women willing to sacrifice their standing in the world in favor of making a wonderful home.