Sex clubs? Museums?

I'm going to Houston next week and had some plans but those have changed, somewhat. I might have some downtime if I don't fill my time with teasing, touching and kissing a few strangers and/or old friends.

So, are there any die-in-the-wool sex clubs in Houston? I've heard about The Cave but I'm going to be in town the first of the week. In Vegas, I didn't go, but they had actual sex clubs where you went in and ... ah...just had sex, if you wished to. The one some friends went to was called The Green Door, in Vegas. I would really appreciate any information.

If I don't go that direction, and I probably will not, are there any museums or shows that might be nice to go see?

When I was going to Houston this last winter, I was planning to see Miss Saigon and am terribly bummed that I missed it. Had never seen it before.

Are there any great French restaurants anyone could suggest? I've always heard that Houston has the best restaurants in Texas!

Any suggestions for an afternoon or evening outing would be appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Elisabeth
I go to the Houston Museum of Natural Science a lot... that's where all the women my age are... on exhibit...
temptation Lounge is amazing
temptation Lounge is amazing Originally Posted by subcilla
What is temptation lounge?
temptation Lounge is amazing Originally Posted by subcilla
What is temptation lounge? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
It's Amazing... Pay Attention...
I got that part lol I just wanna know where it is so I can see how amazing it is.
Are there any great French restaurants anyone could suggest? I've always heard that Houston has the best restaurants in... Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I had a great time at Cafe Moustache a couple of days ago. It's laid back French food (sounds funny saying that). My 2 cents.
The only sex club I know is run by Franklin and Jackson . . .and I don't go that often.

However: There is a Museum District south of Downtown Houston. Several Art Museums, The Minelle Collection, Natural Science near the Med Center. . . .and so on. also check out the big galleries. Also check out The Houston Center for Photography on Alabama. Admission is free there.

For a better description of whats here go to: http://temptationhouston.com/
  • rwksl
  • 08-12-2010, 10:00 PM
The Mystery Zone attracts a good group of Swingers.
Temptation Lounge is in the same parking lot as TMZ
I dont know about the sex clubs but food I know! My favorite French restaurant is Le Mistral on Eldridge and they have foie gras! Some of the best escargot and Chicken Papilote,be prepared for a possible French waiter though
I go to the Houston Museum of Natural Science a lot... that's where all the women my age are... on exhibit... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Just visiting old girlfriends?
Temptation Lounge is in the same parking lot as TMZ Originally Posted by subcilla
I'll be plaing Bingo in the same parking lot Sat. night...lots and lots of swapping going on there also!!
Elisabeth.. I love the Museum of Fine Arts, I try to go every week. Admission is free on Wednesdays, no charge except for the special exhibits.. definitely one of my favorite things to do on a boring or rainy day. The Cullen Sculpture Garden is beautiful.. a must see if you like outdoor architecture.

http://www.mfah.org/