You know you are a hobbyist if....

You know you spend too much time on eccie, craigslist and backpage..
- if You are in public, and you recognize a provider you have never met, simply from her ads.
- if you are in public, and you recognize a provider you have never met, simply from her tattoos.
- if every time you see a news feed from the BBC, all you can think is "that stands for Big Black Cock."
- if you have ever booked time with a provider for no other reason, other than needing someone to review in order to maintain premium access.

Done the first 3. About to do the 4th.
......When you see FB you think "fuck buddy", not Facebook.

When you hear dining at the Y, you aren't thinking about the soup kitchen at that place the Village People's song was about.

When the waitress asks if you'd like a second cup of coffee, you remember fondly your younger years when it was actually possible.
....when you hear the name of a motel and know exactly where it is and two ways to get there
....when you hear the name of a motel and know exactly where it is and two ways to get there Originally Posted by 57fubar
And you always book rooms on the first floor, so you also have two ways to get out!
When you stop at the main desk and ask what time breakfast is and you go in the bar and get 2 drinks to g0!!!
errr.... ummmm...
I'm no where near done missing you.....

Trade mtnliv for franklin.....
errr.... ummmm...
I'm no where near done missing you.....

Trade mtnliv for franklin..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
?????
????? Originally Posted by Mtnliving
the other project, but Paulie girl working on this one with me

mmmmmm topic
you see a mug shot and think dang she should be a hooker
When you start using your "handle" instead of your real name .
When you start using your "handle" instead of your real name . Originally Posted by woodbandit
real name??................... . what's that?

Oh yeah........ When you send Snood in first on a lick it or kick it mission.
When you start "pricing" hot girls you see on a daily basis.
You giggle at people's license plates that are also one of the many acronyms used in the hobby
You giggle at people's license plates that are also one of the many acronyms used in the hobby Originally Posted by ddnutz
I also smile when I see plates with certain letters : DFK , LFK , BLS , GFE , FIV , FIA . And many more 4 letter acronyms.
I also smile when I see plates with certain letters : DFK , LFK , BLS , GFE , FIV , FIA . And many more 4 letter acronyms. Originally Posted by RODOSH
They are all 3 letters- glad ur not my accountant- what about cim or cot or lmnoqrst?
you venture into other areas of the board to enlighten the masses regarding things important... like inconsistent mod banhammerings... to the mundane like ratios, join dates and review counts....

It is MY pleasure to help!!