Trump Is Being Forced To Suck Obama's Kenyan Dick

hahaha Fuck Donald Trump. This bitch is losing to Obama and my negro is no longer in office. Repeal and Replace my ASS... what a major fail by Trump and the Republicunts. My negro is still winning.

Suck on dat you bitches....

hahaha Fuck Donald Trump. This bitch is losing to Obama and my negro is no longer in office. Repeal and Replace my ASS... what a major fail by Trump and the Republicunts. My negro is still winning.

Suck on dat you bitches.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Who cares besides he's only half black suck on that bitch mulatto
You're lying again, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. Trump replaced hildebeest as the leading candidate for the presidency on election day, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

It has been the Senate that failed to repeal Obamacare, not Trump. Didn't you ever learn civics?

You know a lot about giving blowjobs to Kenyans don't you.

You're lying again, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. Trump replaced hildebeest as the leading candidate for the presidency on election day, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are both wrong. Hillary was not "Obama's" to start with and Trump is not being forced, he likes it!
You are both wrong. Hillary was not "Obama's" to start with and Trump is not being forced, he likes it! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Melania is proof that you'd be the cock-sucking liar, M T Brain Socket, and Trump did replace hildebeest as the leading presidential candidate on election day, M T Brain Socket.

ShitStainzee isn't forced to lick assholes either. She loves to.
SissyLips: "Trump Is Being Forced To Suck Obama's Kenyan Dick"
If it ain't a "she," then it is gay.

He's obsessed with fucking asses and sucking dicks.

Running neck and neck with the Four Amigas ...

AssUp
WTF
ButtScramble
Speedo*

*Soon to be replaced with SissyLips!
Melania is proof that you'd be the cock-sucking liar, M T Brain Socket, and Trump did replace hildebeest as the leading presidential candidate on election day, M T Brain Socket.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I was using a play on words to be funny. Then you fuck it up with some Melania bullshit. Are you saying Melania is now Obama's ? How does she fit in, has she taken the place of Hillary somehow? Since we know she is a mail order bride and obviously not interested in him along with he has a high libido. He just may be getting some dick now and then. I would imagine he prefers Putin's to Barrack's.
So tell me where is this lie I told again? You thinking Trump replaced her is a half-wit statement at best. For him to replace her she would have to be running after he was sworn in. I know he is still campaigning but the election is over.
in 2018, there will be 60+ gop senate seats

problem solved
in 2018, there will be 60+ gop senate seats

problem solved Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
If I may tweak your statement slightly. "in 2019"!
If I may tweak your statement slightly. "in 2019"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
good clarification
Naw, he wint too publick skool
He dint git that privat skool edificashun lack Obwama did.