No "TS" AMP providers?

Seen any? Seems pretty popular over seas why not here?
When I saw Perfect at Blue she didn’t even offer TS. She came in and immediately stared kissing me and grabbing my weener. At that point I didn’t care about the TS.
He was NOT referring to table shower . . .
people asked that bout the thai joints before they got closed . American attitudes are still too religious and violent. Gays are still being beaten randomly in Oak lawn
Gays are still being beaten randomly in Oak lawn
Really? I mean, I could say "humans are still being shot randomly in Dallas". I could even say any ethnic/religious/sexual orientation group in place of "humans" and be accurate. In a city with millions of people, over the course of time, these things will happen.

But you seem to be implying that there is active targeting for beatings of random homosexuals in Oak lawn. It seems to me that anytime there is a "hate crime" (be it based on race, religion, or orientation) it makes pretty big news. This, to me, means it is quite rare.

Didn't mean to hijack, but that statement just seems like a small but terrible mischaracterization of the status of enlightenment of our fair burg.
Ok
  • cmc
  • 05-20-2019, 09:46 AM
Yeah don't pay attention to Mr outrage I don't think there are ts spas.