Not as Dim as some.....

James Carville knows *exactly* why Democrats lost on Tuesday

Make no mistake about it.... This guy is as partisan as it gets....
But even he gets it.....
Interestingly, so does CNN's Van Jones..... Ive got new respect for this guy. He said "Our Party" (referring to Dims) MULTIPLE times on election night.... Ay least he's honest in his partisanship. It was hilarious watching Anderson Cooper trying to do damage control everu time he siad "our".....

Shit is fuckin funny

James Carville knows exactly why his party lost so badly on Tuesday: "Stupid wokeness."

That's the blunt diagnosis of the man who famously guided Bill Clinton to the White House in the early 1990s.

"Don't just look at Virginia and New Jersey," Carville told PBS' Judy Woodruff. "Look at Long Island, look at Buffalo, look at Minneapolis, even look at Seattle, Washington. I mean, this 'defund the police' lunacy, this take Abraham Lincoln's name off of schools. I mean that — people see that."
And they are being flogged by their party.....

We're letting a noisy wing of our party define the rest of us. And my point is we can't do that," said Carville

"Some of these people need to go to a 'woke' detox center or something," Carville told Woodruff. "They're expressing a language that people just don't use, and there's backlash and a frustration at that."
Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake...Let the Demwits triple-down on their insanity and watch their heads explode next November...
Good post Paulie
A favorite fraze from the ragin' Cajun?
"Some of these people need to go to a 'woke' detox center or something"