The Open Slot

This shit is getting old and annoying. I feel as though yall are kinda cheating. Did you not put up an ad? That is where your traffic should come from. If you have an open slot, then take a break. Or eat it. What ever, not trying to be a bitch, but get real. The open slot threADS are annoying. If this keeps up then everyone will start doing it. I can see this is a slippery slope.

PSW1995
Thank You , finally a provider speaks as to how annoying it is . Bravo PSW1995 !
You are welcome. These are our disscussion boards not the advertising section. As a matter of fact I am gonna call all yall out that do that shit.
Even my humorous ones poking fun at how ridiculous these things are ? It's the only way I fight them and not get pointed . Oh well they seem to ignore the call outs , guess I'll have to learn how to ignore then too !
Hmm... Maybe we should let these ladies know about these things in a tactful way. Have you reported them to ztonk or spacemtn?

So PSW is getting on ladies for posting on this forum? Looking back at ther posts she has doen some stuff that were against rules (I.e. Advertisd herself twice in the Wecome forum) when she first signed up (which s against the rules). I noticed that one of the ladie who posted is new and probably just followed what others were doing.

And The Rover... it seems like you have 2 screen names. It is really suspicious how u and Sire are always going back and forth within a few minutes of each other. Again another violation of the rules.

Just some observations....
I'm Sire , he will get a great laugh from that! We just happened to be online battling threads early this morning . LOL !
I did do that twice. Thats right. Because I was gone for so damn long. Just followed what others were doing? Where is the peronsal responsiblity. I also responded to a review of me. I am not perfect. And I have yet to call someone out. I will be nice. Yall still don't know me. You will learn :-)
Although I do like your suggestion about talking to the mods.
I am just saying some people make mistakes is all. I has made mistakes on here as well.. unknown to me. When you new u do not realize all the rules.

I do disagree witht he once a week Provider ad deal though. I think every 3 or 4 days to post there would be cool. It would revent some of them posting to other forums like this one.
This shit is getting old and annoying. I feel as though yall are kinda cheating. Did you not put up an ad? That is where your traffic should come from. If you have an open slot, then take a break. Or eat it. What ever, not trying to be a bitch, but get real. The open slot threADS are annoying. If this keeps up then everyone will start doing it. I can see this is a slippery slope.

PSW1995 Originally Posted by PSW1995
hmm, slippery slopes can be fun
I did do that twice. Thats right. Because I was gone for so damn long. Just followed what others were doing? Where is the peronsal responsiblity. I also responded to a review of me. I am not perfect. And I have yet to call someone out. I will be nice. Yall still don't know me. You will learn :-)
Although I do like your suggestion about talking to the mods. Originally Posted by PSW1995
Mods and rules say they are fine so have at it but it will get you no where. We will learn what??????? You can't teach old dogs new tricks,

even if they cared to learn.
good feed back... Homer I have a cookie for you ;-) be a good boy and sit and you can have it lol
Better to make that old dog a sandwich !
Or a cookie sandwich!
I doubt it's a mistake on the part of providers. This is happening because threAD's in general are tolerated. The limits are being tested.

sixx
good feed back... Homer I have a cookie for you ;-) be a good boy and sit and you can have it lol Originally Posted by PSW1995

Wrong room, wrong crowd. This dog only bites,

Now run along