Chat again

OK, is chat broken, or is it me? It is about 9:30 on the 7th.
@ 10:03 its working fine for me.
Thanks Mojo. I just went and tried to get in again and it still doesn't come up. So, I guess chat and I are officially broken. Arg!!!
The site has been having problems (see the thread I started here).

Before my problems with the site started, I did have a problem with chat but all I did was update to the latest version of Adobe Flash (for some reason, Adobe Flash was not auto-updating) and that fixed my chat problem.

What browser, and version, are you using? Have you tried another browser?
Also.

Clear your cache on whatever browser you are using.

I've seen that help on some browsers even when the site is having issues as noted in other threads.
Thanks guys. I just got my computer back from the shop where they upgraded windows8 and tweeked a few things. I finally just rebooted and now I can get into chat. Still very, very slow, but, it is functioning.
for some reason I cant get into chat, this issue has been going on for a while, and I haven't been able to log into chat
for some reason I cant get into chat, this issue has been going on for a while, and I haven't been able to log into chat Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
What browser, OS, and Flash version?

netman
Tony is very much aware of why he can't get into chat.
for some reason I cant get into chat, this issue has been going on for a while, and I haven't been able to log into chat Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
lol
Tony is very much aware of why he can't get into chat. Originally Posted by surfindick
Surf, I keep deleting my cookies, except the thin mint!, I just can't figure it out......this post has been edited.....
Whole site's messing up on me. The CSS is going nuts and sometimes it doesn't even load. Crazy.