Flaked by Lola Bunz Twice

Hi folks,
Just had the biggest disappointment after getting ditched by Lola bunz. TWICE. I have been trying to meet with her for quite a while now. So last week we agreed on a time and I arrive at her incall location in Grand Priarie. It was almost a 40 min ride from my place. So on my way I get a text saying that she is in her office and it will take a while and if it was okay to push it back by 30 mins. I say ok and arrive at the location and wait for her. 30 mins passes and she tells me she is in her office and has to grab something. I say fine and agree to wait 15 more mins. Later she tells me she is in the leasing office and wont be able to make to the appointment. I was like wtf but she said she would discount our session next time we meet.

Fast forward to today and I ping her around 7 pm and set up an appointment for 9:30. I am bit worried and ask her not to bail out on me . She assures me nothing of the sort will happen. So I reach there and she asks me to wait for a couple of minutes. She later gives me her apt. # but since it was a big apt. complex I take around 5 mins to find her unit. So I reach her apt. and standing in front of her door. I knock a couple of times and no response. I txt her asking whats up and she says she doesn't me. I was like hmmm so I can confirm her apt. building and number and I am the right place. She gives me excuses that she still doesn't see me. I tell her that I am in front of her door and all she needs is to open the door. After 10 mins she replies she can't make the session since I was late ( which I wasn't) and that she has another client
coming in. I just walked away disappointed .In retrospect I should have seen this coming.

Moral of the story : If you are going to meet Lola Bunz, you are going to have a bad time.
There are more than one of these threads on her in Houston. As is often said... Research Research Research.
Some of her reviews would suggest that she would be great BCD, good looks and great IOP, but her TCB skills are extremely poor, she keeps you hanging on to the bitter end of going all the way to her supposed incall and leaving you hanging. Lola Bunz had done the same thing to me, but just once was enough tho. Pretty sure there are several other guys here in the D/FW metroplex, but many guys do not report and others that do say something get shot down by the detectives on this site as making it up.
Like GracePreston stated do your research. Life is too short for this kind of crap. Too many really great ladies here in the DFW area that know how to take care of business, such as the lovely aforementioned GracePreston. I am sure she would be more than happy to take care of you.
Midget-- I appreciate the glowing endorsement--- but in realityland, if he is after a Lola Bunz type, he probably isn't looking for a Grace Preston type

I may be awesome, but I'm not a tight and toned spinner
Sorry about your experience hun !
I'm sorry that happened to you. That's just not right.
Yea, that's some bullshit, bro. I had that shit happen to me one time. Drive 130 and...FLAKE. Always have a plan b.
Fool you once shame on her...... fool you twice shame on you JK
I believe I saw a review on her that another guy couldn't find the right apt. Something about confusing numbers ....sorry that happened...
Yes boomstick that is true. I got lost as well and she couldn't find guide me either. After I arrived at her place I waited there for almost 15 while texting her to open the door. She said she was not able to see me. I told her that I would have to explain to the community what had happened. She started getting abusive and was just being rude.
Sorry that happened to you
Literally just happened to me to. I got delayed about 5 mins due to traffic but let her know well in advance. Text her that I was at the store up the street to grab hats (her request). Showed up at the complex and called--no answer. Txt her I was there...delayed response she told me to give her a few mins. (pretty normal with her) I had called her for a reason since i could find the correct bldg and she txt me right around the time I stumbled upon it.

At that point I was waiting...STILL--and still had no apt number. Finally i text her I'm leaving and instantly she responds with the apt number so i head up. Knock three times...text her that i was at the door and no answer. Finally just go. I send her a text saying "I'm out"

2 mins later she says she was doing a errand.

noun
a short journey undertaken in order to deliver or collect something, often on someone else's behalf.

how the hell are you on an errand in your own apt. Mind you the time it took me to get the apt number and knock on her door was less than a minute.

Whats upsetting is that we had been texting 3hrs prior to the appointment nonstop and about an hour after the appointment was supposed to happen. Instead of saying something like "my bad" I didn't hear you knocking" (still a shitty excuse) or "if you are still here come back" She tried to blame me like it was my fault and said it wasn't an NC/NS.

Shes been a go to girl for me in the past but shes been inconsistent lately.
Literally just happened to me to. I got delayed about 5 mins due to traffic but let her know well in advance. Text her that I was at the store up the street to grab hats (her request). Showed up at the complex and called--no answer. Txt her I was there...delayed response she told me to give her a few mins. (pretty normal with her) I had called her for a reason since i could find the correct bldg and she txt me right around the time I stumbled upon it.

At that point I was waiting...STILL--and still had no apt number. Finally i text her I'm leaving and instantly she responds with the apt number so i head up. Knock three times...text her that i was at the door and no answer. Finally just go. I send her a text saying "I'm out"

2 mins later she says she was doing a errand.

noun
a short journey undertaken in order to deliver or collect something, often on someone else's behalf.

how the hell are you on an errand in your own apt. Mind you the time it took me to get the apt number and knock on her door was less than a minute.

Whats upsetting is that we had been texting 3hrs prior to the appointment nonstop and about an hour after the appointment was supposed to happen. Instead of saying something like "my bad" I didn't hear you knocking" (still a shitty excuse) or "if you are still here come back" She tried to blame me like it was my fault and said it wasn't an NC/NS.

Shes been a go to girl for me in the past but shes been inconsistent lately. Originally Posted by txboi2013
Are you referring to the samr provider as the OP ? Either way, that was kind of shady...or either she was super paranoid - or with a different gent.
Same provider...she shouldnt have been paranoid shes seen me plenty of times...i couldnt imagine she was with a provider since she was texting me the whole time but who knows