Alert - very rude email response

I received an inquiry via my website. When I asked if he had set up P411 for screening, I received this response -

ok - you stupid whore - i will fill out the form - get your stupid whore ware ready cause here I come

The email was sent from this account - ra********@yahoo.com. No real word info in open posts,. Bubba3452
I'm amazed at how many sick minds are out there. It's a good thing that he showed this side of his personality during screening instead of during a session.
Wow! What a ass! This is why they made the "ignore" button! It never ceases to amaze me the number of people who are willing to show their asses and be " keyboard" bullies.
That's old school Fubar rude if you were twenty something, new and he thought you didn't know better.

I'd say ignore that guy for certain.
Always interesting to hear the word "whore" used by someone participating in the same tansaction. What a loser.
I would have to say that *****is a dumb ass in more ways than one. No real world info, please Bubba3452
Wow, what a total fucktard.
Screening completed.
Someone being rude in an email is far from alert worthy in my humble opinion...

Someone getting stabbed/shot or raped by a provider/visitor as applicable, that's alert worthy.

If I got "alerted" on every time I was rude to someone, or was perceived as rude.. this area would be HUGE.
Screening completed. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
+1

Someone getting stabbed/shot or raped by a provider/visitor as applicable, that's alert worthy. Originally Posted by argus256
Huh?? I believe the rude email is a prelude to your 2nd "alert worthy" statement...IMO
I received an inquiry via my website. When I asked if he had set up P411 for screening, I received this response -

ok - you stupid whore - i will fill out the form - get your stupid whore ware ready cause here I come

The email was sent from this account - ra********@yahoo.com. No real word info in open posts,. Bubba3452 Originally Posted by rn_sweetie
whether or not this is an alert, i think there are two learning points in it.

1. guys - be respectful when stating your interest in a woman, whether or not she is a provider. and be respectful when you actually visit the woman. i believe that you will get lots in return for being respectful.

2. women - when you receive shit like this, dont just throw it away. the lack of negative feedback to the guy is a) not instructive to him and b) may have him thinking you didnt see the email so he'll send more.
i suggest you send him a reply saying " fuck off" or "say, watch your language. there's a woman present!" or something similar.
also, info your sisters via the powder room.

but that's just me.....
originally posted by argus256

Someone getting stabbed/shot or raped by a provider/visitor as applicable, that's alert worthy.

I totally disagree with your assessment. The purpose of alerts is to keep the murders ,rapes,robberies from happening. So alerting the other ladies to some scumbags disrespectful e-mail which shows his total disdain for the ladies is alert worthy.
If he is of this type of mindset ,there is no telling what he may do in person.
Ignore it. Life is to short! Guy was probably toilet trained at gun point.
That e-mail seems a bit psycho to me...so yes...it's alert worthy.